Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TYRONE DEBUNKS THE BLACKPILL.

@Jason Voorhees

Isin't that the same dude who said inner light is what made him attract women?

"It won't help your finances" Lives his life solely due to his looks since he is a model

Isin't that the same dude who said inner light is what made him attract women?
I don't know who that is. This was posted on a Blackpill shorts channel called "Damian"

That's it, lads. Forum's done.

"Muh looks won't help your finances bro!"

While, subhumans wageslave for hours, Tyrone Just smiles at the camera and makes millions.
Exactly fuck this nigger, he wouldn't live one day in our shoes. Since he was a kid he was handed everything on a silver plate

I thought he was younger than his actual age ngl

Looks have helped me but uhhh they're not everything and you can uhhh do well too

JFL, so Chico isn’t the only model to cash in on this trend of looksmaxxing getting PUA-fied

He uses questions outside the realm of appearance (not so outside because appearance helps a lot in getting jobs) to argue that appearance is not important, my conclusion is that he is retarded and wants to be some kind of coach

JFL at me thinking he was actually gonna give some reasonable evidence and instead just say "it's not gonna help with heartbreaks and finances" cause we all know BlkPillPress, geckobuss, 13k and other high iq posters are saying the BP will help with heartbreaks and finances. we never say the BP has any benefits besides just finally putting an end to a sub5 male's coping.