Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tyrone calls up girls for sex to flex on incels

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
I'm an avid gamer (probably my biggest cope in life) and me and a couple of my irl incel friends were all playing together along with a Tyrone we all know. Well, this Tyrone would just say things like "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of ____" and just call these girls up saying he wanted to fuck, and they were just totally down with it, and would set up a time for her to slide through to his house. Now, this Tyrone is a 6'3 varsity basketball player and gymmaxxed as hell, so I shouldn't even be surprised, but it was total suicidefuel, ragefuel, and blackpill all in one.

Niggers being niggers.

The biggest mistake besides giving women rights were giving niggers rights.

Tyrone is the most obnoxious kind of Chad because they are always low inhib and mean

You couldn't pay me to interact with Chads voluntarily

Niggers being niggers.

Youd prolly do the same thing if you were a Tyrone.

Niggers being niggers.

Blacks are giga normies on normroids

mogs me having IRL friends

JFL at being a dad in the 21st century, having your daughters pumped by BBC like it's nothing. Fuck females and fuck this society that refuses to put them in their place.

Not cope at all. I'm white and you're curry. Am I flexing on you for that?

Only subhumans flex on people.

Youre KHHV @ 28. You'd be a retard for flexing lol. Maybe if you were white , good looking (and get foids) and still dont flex but most guys arent like that.

No I wouldn't. If you would, you are a degenerate hedonist.

I know right? What's with users here trying to defend foids and Chads by saying "You would be doing the same thing", perhaps, but I'm not them anyways and I recognize that their actions in aggregate affect society negatively, so shut the fuck up you chad worshiping piece of shit.

Youre KHHV @ 28. You'd be a retard for flexing lol. Maybe if you were white , good looking (and get foids) and still dont flex but most guys arent like that.

Most people are degenerate. If you're truly blackpilled you can never go to the normie mindset ever again and start flexing on people who lost at the genetic lottery.
I know right? What's with users here trying to defend foids and Chads by saying "You would be doing the same thing", perhaps, but I'm not them anyways and I recognize that their actions in aggregate affect society negatively, so shut the fuck up you chad worshiping piece of shit.

Exactly.

Why is Tyrone in contact with inkwells

Fuck Tyrones they have BBC halo

Iam not saying what theyre doing is morally justifiable. But to what standard do you want to hold them? Saying you dont flex as an ugly male is useless. Even the average looking guys here are quick to make fun of men uglier than them, you think these fkin pricks wouldnt do what the chads are out there doing ? Fkin retarded cope.

Most people are degenerate. If you're truly blackpilled you can never go to the normie mindset ever again and start flexing on people who lost at the genetic lottery.

And why do so think many incels here and on looksmaxx flex so hard? This site is rampant with lookism. Curries are constantly shit on and so are truecels. SO fuck off with your morals idiot.

Exactly.
High IQ high virtue

And why do so think many incels here and on looksmaxx flex so hard? This site is rampant with lookism. Curries are constantly shit on and so are truecels. SO fuck off with your morals idiot.

Guess what? The ones that are flexing are the fakecels who have never experienced being on the bottom tier of society. @rightfulcel bragged about his height... and guess what? He was a normie sex haver.

Guess what? The ones that are flexing are the fakecels who have never experienced being on the bottom tier of society. @rightfulcel bragged about his height... and guess what? He was a normie sex haver.
You can relate to the bottom tier of society because of they way youve been treated. Chads can never relate. If you were a chad, none of this would be relatable.

@wereqryan

You can relate to the bottom tier of society because of they way youve been treated. Chads can never relate. If you were a chad, none of this would be relatable.

Obviously if you erased all of my current knowledge and transplanted my consciousness into a Chad/Tyrone I would be less empathetic.

But there's a difference between not relating and just going out of your way to make people feel bad.

I believe flexing is a natural instinctual reaction. It's done unconsciously. And for incels to say that they never flexed in their lives or even attempted to is a lie.

Only the lowest of low can oveecome this instinct engrained in our genes.

Why do you hang out with a tyrone?

Foids will do anything for Tyrone’s bbc.

Why do you hang out with a tyrone?
We've never actually hung out in person and I wouldn't call us friends, it's just someone we knew from playing Fortnite as we were all really good and got many wins playing together, so really the only reason why we were even remotely associated with each other was for Fortnite.

Last edited:
Bluepillers: 115)

Lncmfnun1jv41

Were the girls white?

We've never actually hung out in person and I wouldn't call us friends, it's just someone we knew from playing Fortnite as we were all really good and got many wins playing together, so really the only reason why we were even remotely associated with each other was for Fortnite.
Disassociate with him. Fuck the team. Are you playing competitively?

Niggers being niggers.

Blackel here
You wont find peace hating on us. Tyrone and Chads are the same. They get laid and love. We dont get anything.
Im always dumbfounded seeing Incels hating on other races as if there werent enough sadness and misery in our lives already.

You do whatever you want with your views on us but its aways sad seeing how many black hating people share your views here.
Racism when youre Incel is tremedously Low IQ and a terrible way to cope.

No I wouldn't. If you would, you are a degenerate hedonist.
I'm fucking tired of this "you'd do the same!" shit
No we would not, I've endured the pain of being an incel and I do not wish to bring that pain onto others
I'd be perfectly content with helping others with the same misery I faced
Never be around those people, they are projecting their wishes and desires on you and other incels

Tyrone is the most obnoxious kind of Chad because they are always low inhib and mean
This tbh

Most niggers draw hatred onto themselves without even realizing what went wrong by the time it's too late

I'm fucking tired of this "you'd do the same!" shit
No we would not, I've endured the pain of being an incel and I do not wish to bring that pain onto others
I'd be perfectly content with helping others with the same misery I faced
Never be around those people, they are projecting their wishes and desires on you and other incels

Yeah it's pretty revealing tbh