Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tyrone bashes up 2 white sluts, twitter roastie seethes that there is no simp to white knight for the sluts

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★

Hahaha

View: https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1721589990889562425

You're a strong independent woman, so you can defend yourself.
Sorry sweetie, but you're not entitled to safety :feelskek:
Funniest thing is that even the weakest man is usually stronger than the average woman.
Remember buddy boyos: No pussy? No work. No taxes. No military service. No safety. Simple as.

Women deserve more beatings no safety for these whores

I love some good lifefuel in the morning

Meanwhile foids seething about not enough white knight law to defend their retarded cunt ass

HAHAHAHA NPNP (NO PUSSY NO PROTECTION)

IF A CRAZY MAN IS ASSAULTING THEM, THEN US INCELS WONT GIVE A SHIT AND WE JUST WALK RIGHT BESIDE THE. WE DONT OWE THEM PROTECTION FROM DERANGED MEN IN PUBLIC. WHY RISK MY LIFE DEFENDING A DUMB ASS FOID? I AINT UR SERVANT :lul: :feelskek:
Based reminded me of this story,

Sheboons goes around acting like an abrasive cunts and gets a brick to the face, she was insulting another group of guys calling them not real men. But after she got her whore face smashed with a brick she yelled at them about why they wouldn't defend her whore entitlement is crazy

In the full clip she attacks him first

In the full clip she attacks him first
Of course foids, act like their are the admins of real life and they can just social and physically berate men but men are stronger than women so if you hit them they will hit back

The best part was when he went back in at the end (starting around :42) and slapped that mouthy bitch to the ground.

At the end of the day women only have power because men allow it. Capeshit movies have convinced soycuck redditor types that women can fight. In reality the absolute strongest women are only about on par with very weak men and what is shown in the video is what happens when women are dumb enough to try to fight men.

Last edited:
Yeah, like I'm gonna fight 3 rabid niggers to save 2 random foids that would probably falsely accuse me of beating them after. There is literally negative number of reasons to help random women.

At the end of the day women only have power because men allow it.
Based. End simping and you end feminism, hypergamy, female entitlement, etc...

Capeshit movies have convinced soycuck redditor types that women can fight.
When I see this shit is movies it's I turn it off. It's so immersion breaking. Teenage foids beating batalions of mercenaries, jfl.

View attachment 945447
View attachment 945450

Funniest thing is that even the weakest man is usually stronger than the average woman.
Remember buddy boyos: No pussy? No work. No taxes. No military service. No safety. Simple as.

STUPID NIGGERS SEND THEM TO A HOTEL TO ROT WITH THE FUCKING NIGGERS BITCHES AND THE WOMEN AND SEE THEM RAPE!

Yup.

It's our fault.

Her fault for willingly hanging out around niggers
She looks like a coal burner

View attachment 945447
View attachment 945450

Yep. :feelsokman:

Honey its ok, you can go and get ran through, but us men that you reject, won’t be there for you. :feelshaha:

Niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White cunts

These cunts are strong & independent. They can defend themselves.

I will never grow tired of watching this video and of course those whores were asking for it dressed as promiscuously as they were and were actually fortunate not to have been gangraped by a pack of angry Tyrones. If they dared to have the impudence and immodesty to go out in public attired in such a manner in the lands of Dar al Islam, they would have been justly subject to the laws of Sharia and promptly beheaded.

FUCKING ABSED NIGGERS

>neo justice system
What?

Typical behavior

Thats what they get for interacting with niggwrs

Maybe don’t go alone without a male in public places, I swear women are fucking stupid

i would have helped the niggers

She is now fingering of the thought getting beat up them

View attachment 945447
View attachment 945450

So fucking based. I'm glad the guy in the suit just walked away he realized getting beat up (and maybe even charged criminally for getting into a fight) just wasn't worth it to save 2 ungrateful whores.

I also find it funny that the cuckservative commentator woman in the Twitter post immediately looks to place the blame on a "disincentivized neo-justice system". Like STFU you fesikh foid, we all know you are just as much to blame as any other woman, you just pretend that you're on the side of a man when it is convenient for you or gets something for you. You're not entitled to a man's protection you faggot. And the problem isn't "some" women. The problem is ALL women.

short nigga white knighting completely ignored and ineffective :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, like I'm gonna fight 3 rabid niggers to save 2 random foids that would probably falsely accuse me of beating them after. There is literally negative number of reasons to help random women.
Exactly. The foids would never even view an ugly man who saved them as a hero; they just want a man they deem inferior to sacrifice himself.

Oh I already made a thread about this, not new. But it's still lifefuel and funny, based niggers :feelskek:
The dumb white whores started the fight btw, there is a full length clip that shows it hut leave it white cucks to simp for muh white whamen

BASED BLACK BROTHERS!!!!
Images

I LOVE MY BLACK BROTHERS

The lack of Good Samaritans these days is heartbreaking,
Good samaritans? Bitch, women aren't entitled to men's protection. Is she sucking our dicks? Is she the mother of our children? No, so why the fuck should we help those whore ass bitches? Especially when we don't even know the situation.

You will only loose if you help.

You will still be disgusting to her, even if you help her.

You will get called a white knight fag by other men.

And you may get beat up by the nigger.

So... Yeah, just walk off. No winning here, only loosing.

Her fault for willingly hanging out around niggers
She looks like a coal burner
She couldn't help it. She wanted their BBCs so bad. Getting hit by them probably just turned her on even more.

HAHAAHAHAHHAHA

The dumb white whores started the fight btw, there is a full length clip that shows it hut leave it white cucks to simp for muh white whamen
I think this is done on all videos of fights between man and foid. It's pathetic and who edited the video is a simp. Men are very rarely violent towards foids when unprovoked, even niggers.

Not all heroes wear Air Forces 1s

Idk why anyone think this is based. It is drama and drama is oxygen for female. Female do not even feel physical pain the same way guys do, only based would be throwing acid on her in minecart and lowering her social value. Social punishment is only thing female understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back