Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tyrone attacks ricecel over coronavirus

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Jfl his mere existence is a problem to society

Niggas once again proving they can't live in society. Black freedom was a mistake, btw a lot of them are in jail anyways.

Finally a good quality without their stupid logos!

just dont be rice theory

They have the mind of a 10 year old in a fully-grown adults body, that's what I think of blacks. How do you even know he's Chinese?

Only time minorities get along is when they team up to hate on whitey

He didn’t even touch him jfl

Lol rices are the new niggers get to the back of the bus you infected chinks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Niggas once again proving they can't live in society. Black freedom was a mistake, btw a lot of them are in jail anyways.
All niggers need flaying.

That nigga would flip out if he saw you drink this
Corona

Yes. Kill the whole humanity, the least intelligent first. Kill the jews early too.

Yes. Kill the whole humanity, the least intelligent first. Kill the jews early too.
It's better to kill every single one of us at the same time. I support using the death star on planet Earth.

Alderaan kinda looks like Earth

Based ricecels spreading Coronavirus :feelsautistic:

so why doesn't the black man just move instead? lol

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: That black KANG has a right to tell him to move, it's not racist :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Not every ricecel is from China. Did he not realize that?

Affirmative action exists and these niggers still struggle to get into decent schools. Why am I not surprised?

Lol rices are the new niggers get to the back of the bus you infected chinks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

keep coping dindus

Based nigga. He should be applauded and given medal of Honor.

13 over 50 strikes again
@ThePlagueDoctor thoughts on BBC?

just dont be rice theory
ricies have it so bad. I'm whitecel and my life blows, I could only imagine how bad ricies have

Diversity is our strength

Jfl at this nigga who's living rough caring about coronavirus. If you sit on a train seat, it's already over for you. Seriously though, he might be another mentally ill guy let out on the street by DeBlasio's policies. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if most people are nervous of standing next to Asians on public transport but just too high inhib to say anything.
He didn’t even touch him jfl

Most normies already shit on rices. My college's meme collective got in trouble for spreading memes about Chinese international students, but the people there are still liberal enough not to shit on other minorities. The coronavirus epidemic will just add fuel to the fire. It's already now common in places like my gym or work for people to "joke" about Asians spreading disease.

Just lol

@TigerFestival
@Hate_my_life
@Bleachcel
@BlkPillPres
@Mogged Loner
@LiteralGoblin

thoughts? :lul: :lul: :lul:
If they can ban niggas, then the USA would be a more peaceful country and what I mean by niggas are blacks who fuck shit up, follow the thug/gangster culture etc.

Jfl at this nigga who's living rough caring about coronavirus. If you sit on a train seat, it's already over for you. Seriously though, he might be another mentally ill guy let out on the street by DeBlasio's policies.
legit tbh. U from the city too? I always say Bloomberg > deblasio tbh

1. Bait, didn't even attack him

2. JFL @ corona virus making normies on edge

3. Hope an incel goes ER using the corona virus, that would be some next level shit, just go around wiping your hand on normies after coughing (when you get the virus)

legit tbh. U from the city too? I always say Bloomberg > deblasio tbh
Yea, I grew up in the City and then the suburbs. I don't live there currently though but I still visit often

Yea, I grew up in the City and then the suburbs. I don't live there currently though but I still visit often
ah u spent time in the island (long island) too then I’m guessing but yea mental health is looked over pretty badly it was being looked over again in a good way under the Berger boy than the Italian deblasio fuck tbh

Not every ricecel is from China. Did he not realize that?

Affirmative action exists and these niggers still struggle to get into decent schools. Why am I not surprised?

keep coping dindus
Just lol

@TigerFestival
@Hate_my_life
@Bleachcel
@BlkPillPres
@Mogged Loner
@LiteralGoblin

Even if we were still slaves

it won’t change the fact that whiteys favorite little Piss colored monkey’s are gonna KILL everyone with their chink flu
:feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If they can ban niggas, then the USA would be a more peaceful country and what I mean by niggas are blacks who fuck shit up, follow the thug/gangster culture etc.
Yeah tbh I hate thugs.

But banning all blacks like @yeshuallah said is a stupid idea tbh. We should only ban the degenerate thugs

Yeah tbh I hate thugs.

But banning all blacks like @yeshuallah is a stupid idea tbh. We should only ban the degenerate thugs
don’t worry man they’ll ban me soon

Yeah tbh I hate thugs.

But banning all blacks like @yeshuallah said is a stupid idea tbh. We should only ban the degenerate thugs

I agree, every thug from every race should be decapitaded.

Even if we were still slaves

it won’t change the fact that whiteys favorite little Piss colored monkey’s are gonna KILL everyone with their chink flu
:feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

how many ghetto niggers do you think have health insurance

ok in all seriousness it's kind of fucked up that Americans don't have universal healthcare

how many ghetto niggers do you think have health insurance

ok in all seriousness it's kind of fucked up that Americans don't have universal healthcare

Not very many :feelsugh:

Coronavirus vs moronavirus

Black people don’t live long I accept that

You either get killed by

The Cops
Other black people
Heart disease

It just sucks I gotta be alone for my already short life expectancy

why do people live in nyc again?not even london is this cancerous kek

Just lol

@TigerFestival
@Hate_my_life
@Bleachcel
@BlkPillPres
@Mogged Loner
@LiteralGoblin

Based, low inhib mogs me to oblivion
Nah we should ban the jews, they're the ones shoving that gangster rap culture into black neighborhoods. From 1865-1970s, blacks were not like they are today. Black crimes were virtually non-existent back then, and blacks had higher IQs and higher net income.

Last edited: