Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tyrone Annhilates ricecel badly

This is why height mogs face.

Ricecels are getting Blacked in Us they should’ve stayed in china

This is why height mogs face.
What does a random assault have to do with that? :feelshaha:

But brutal beating for the ricecel; undoubtedly his chimp kweens will be fully beside him, ready to deflect any rightful anger or hatred with accusations of bigotry all over for the poor black man. :feelsjuice:

What does a random assault have to do with that? :feelshaha:

But brutal beating for the ricecel; undoubtedly his chimp kweens will be fully beside him, ready to deflect any rightful anger or hatred with accusations of bigotry all over for the poor black man. :feelsjuice:
Imagine if this ricecel was 6'5 & ripped.

Imagine if this ricecel was 6'5 & ripped.
Then he'd probably win the fight, which doesn't immediately translate to attractiveness; as well as be more attractive, which a better face could also do. :feelshehe:

Then he'd probably win the fight, which doesn't immediately translate to attractiveness; as well as be more attractive, which a better face could also do. :feelshehe:
Not everything in life has to be directly related to sticking penis in vagina. This ricecuck got his manhood stolen & broadcast to the public. Height could've saved him is my point.

Damn Mister Sinister got choke out

Not everything in life has to be directly related to sticking penis in vagina. This ricecuck got his manhood stolen & broadcast to the public. Height could've saved him is my point.
Indeed, if you were purely referring to physical power; it's wise for all manlets to at least keep a handgun on them for self-defense, where it's legal. :feelsthink:

height difference isn't as big as the muscle diff, the dude has weak gamer/manga arms

those dont do shit, plus lot of nigga go to gym and do boxxing
ofc he got stomped

problem is niggers are egolistcal, even if you beat them they wont accept the loss, will try to shank or shoot you

I jope he gets ran over by train

c88.jpg
Tbh

I like how this encourages niggers to beat up chinks and get away with it because they make easy targets.

What's cool is that the chink fought back, but still lost, making the nigger win feel even more satisfying. If the chink just took it, it wouldn't be as fun

I feel sad for the rice. Niggers are usually bullies but I know a few nice ones as well. It’s just that the majority of humans and niggers are evil and attack anyone weaker than them.

Would have been funny if the chink had a shank and spilled that niggers guts all over the train floor.

every nigger should be lynched