Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tyrone and Chad Can Get Away With Stealing

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Getting food at Subway at my uni, and these fucking mega Tyrones (definitely here for sports) are getting their food. The fellow blackcel monkeys behind the counter are ooga booga-ing with these Tyrones holding up the line. After the Tyrone pays for his sub, he just walks over and takes two things of doritos without even hiding it.

At the same time, a fellow incel next to me got completely fucked. They switched his sub with an online order and started putting shit he didn't want on it. He told them to stop and they didn't even apologize, ask if it was okay, or if he wanted a new sub.

More proof that you just have to be attractive to be venerated by society.

Tyrone = GL black guy or tall and muscular black guy?

5/10+ face and tall and muscular/wide

Face isnt important for blacks as long as it doesnt have nrgative features

Primitive game too strong.

Was it my nigga Bobo back from the darkness?

5/10+ face and tall and muscular/wide

Face isnt important for blacks as long as it doesnt have nrgative features

It is. Looks theory still applies, robust bones, thick skulls and forward growth

The same thing it means for Chad, Chang, Super Pajeet. 8or8+/10 Aesthetics and not short with decent shoulder width and a slim or muscular physique. Don't listen to the other idiots claiming otherwise and saying face dosent matter for blacks.

Black men have massive dicks and white women die for that.

I have experienced this at my high school, but never at my University. That is probably because the athletes at my school are already considered royalty and would never have to purchase their own food.

OP = Uncle Tomcel. Why are you talking about your own kind like you're some alt right faggot?

I have experienced this at my high school, but never at my University. That is probably because the athletes at my school are already considered royalty and would never have to purchase their own food.

Are you from UNC Chapel hill?

Tallfags already get everything handed to them in life, but no they need even more. All tallfags and the roastlets they fuck deserve to be acid faced. I hate the early puberty fags that were tallfags until everyone caught up to them in puberty. Just seeing their life quality decrease a fuck ton just because they aren't tall anymore makes me rage inside.

good, more alt-right soldiers were created that day

Yup I applied once but got rejected, I know the logo.
I'm sorry. It is very difficult to be admitted unless you are from North Carolina. Also, the admission staff greatly prefers women to men, and they don't consider Asians minorities (curries or otherwise).

Edit: it's also a horrible place to be if you are an Incel. I'm sure every University is, but I would think this one is especially bad.

I'm sorry. It is very difficult to be admitted unless you are from North Carolina. Also, the admission staff greatly prefers women to men, and they don't consider Asians minorities (curries or otherwise).

Edit: it's also a horrible place to be if you are an Incel. I'm sure every University is, but I would think this one is especially bad.

I don't think that's the exact reason for my rejection. Because I know couple of my curry friends go there. I have applied for compsci PhD program and UNC is a tough place to get in as it's one of the top schools in the US. The competition is quite intense.

All western universities are generally no-go places for incels btw.

I don't think that's the exact reason for my rejection. Because I know couple of my curry friends go there. I have applied for compsci PhD program and UNC is a tough place to get in as it's one of the top schools in the US. The competition is quite intense.

All western universities are generally no-go places for incels btw.

No knowledge of that as I do undergrad Economics. I think it was meant to be. I wouldn't have came here if I were able to afford a different school. Maybe a University in the East would be better for you if you haven't already found a PhD Program for Computer Science.

No knowledge of that as I do undergrad Economics. I think it was meant to be. I wouldn't have came here if I were able to afford a different school. Maybe a University in the East would be better for you if you haven't already found a PhD Program for Computer Science.

I am doing a compsci phd right now at a state university near the great lakes. But that UNC one was one of my top choices, reminds me of that brutal rejection when I see the logo, kek.

Getting food at Subway at my uni, and these fucking mega Tyrones (definitely here for sports) are getting their food. The fellow blackcel monkeys behind the counter are ooga booga-ing with these Tyrones holding up the line. After the Tyrone pays for his sub, he just walks over and takes two things of doritos without even hiding it.
Reparations muthafucker. Don't be such a white supremacist.

They saw his amazing personality somehow. Fucking disgusting people who actually allowed this shit to happen just because they are attractive.