Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tyrone absolutely shitstomps chad and nothing can defeat him

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
This is driving me insane that nothing can mog Tyrone but another Tyrone and not even gigachad can mog Tyrone and if you put chad and Tyrone in a cage to fight, chad has an AK47 with armor and Tyrone has nothing, Tyrone will still win because he is just so fucking powerful. There is no race that can compare to the blacks and I think the closest race that can compare to blacks is the samoans but still aren't anything but little ants to Tyrone. Tyrones dominate in everything in life and you could be the best in your profession and still get your position mogged by some inexperienced black guy, its over.

Last edited:
Damn I wish I was a Tyrone. Banging all the white bitches in my 1950s car on my way to the local hood KFC.

Damn I wish I was a Tyrone. Banging all the white bitches in my 1950s car on my way to the local hood KFC.
If you are a black man you get everyone's dream life, there is nothing a black man cannot achieve in life.

IMG 7608

God created Adam when Tyrone was already on Earth doing his thang. Tyrone's existence is an affront to God, making him scale in low relativity to God which means Tyrone is Boundless and he no diffs your favorite character.

God created Adam when Tyrone was already on Earth doing his thang. Tyrone's existence is an affront to God, making him scale in low relativity to God which means Tyrone is Boundless and he no diffs your favorite character.
Tyrone either created god or god is Tyrone

This post is definitely a strong start to pride month.

Its men's mental health month but no one gives a shit
correct no one cares
It should be short men appreciation month
even worse people would protest against this. normies need something to mock and uplift their fragile egos. it's why the bagel boss guy was the entire circus for like 6 months.

If you guys want Tyrone so bad just go to prison and drop the soap :feelskek:

Why do you talk about Tyrones all the time