Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Typing from phones really annoys me.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Some phones have autocorrection too and it's not possible to turn it off from the settings, so when you type something like "incel" it autocorrects to "novel" or something, it's ridiculous. And I usually mistype a letter.

Hate that shit

if u type a word enough it will eventually stop autocorrecting it i think

But then what's the point? I know this already but it gets on my nerves still. Why would I need to type a word over and over until the phone stops autocorrecting it?

Stupid autocorrect. It is just one step closer to Skynet becoming self-aware.

yes i mostly post from my phone and it always corrects me, i have to manually fix it

^

Also I don’t mind autocorrect since I can’t spell words most of the time.

Stop being a zoomer and buy a GPD pocket (or any similar product)

Image search 1548338714206 1

Some phones have autocorrection too and it's not possible to turn it off from the settings, so when you type something like "incel" it autocorrects to "novel" or something, it's ridiculous. And I usually mistype a letter.
Lol wtf kind of cheap phone do you have that doesn't let you turn off the autocorrection.

incel trait kek, most normies only have a phone for 2 years before replace it even though theres no issues with it
Sorry but having an old phone isn't an incel trait. Money is a cope.
Just be a billionaire bro
Article 2314076 1975E883000005DC 697 634x722

Meh, typing on my phone grew on me.

The convenience of having the phone always available to read or type something is too good. I don't want to go back and sit in front of a regular PC or have to look for a Bluetooth keyboard.

Meh, typing on my phone grew on me.

The convenience of having the phone always available to read or type something is too good. I don't want to go back and sit in front of a regular PC or have to look for a Bluetooth keyboard.
Do you type slow on PC?

I'm pretty sure you can turn it off.

What a disgusting device this is. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Oh I see you are another "form over function" zoomer. Daily reminder that because people like you internet,technology and design has stagnated into "minimalist" garbage

Qwygxg

Yes I am.

Then stop complaining about problems that your kind created in the first place, the "all screen phone" concept is one that only tech illiterate niggers and soccer moms would like.

Then stop complaining about problems that your kind created in the first place, the "all screen phone" concept is one that only tech illiterate niggers and soccer moms would like.
It's not a problem, at least it helps not having to click buttons all the time (man I hated those old phones).
lmao scared of the FBI? low iqcel
I've advocated being able to show face pictures in order to get in this forum before. It will help clear the tallfags who claim to be soooo ugly that they can't find A girl to fuck.
Low IQ response from your part.

pc is far better tbh

Whenever I type "foid" it autocorrects to "food"

It's not a problem, at least it helps not having to click buttons all the time (man I hated those old phones).

Let me break it down for you:

And I usually mistype a letter.

You mistype because tactile keyboards don't have touch feedback so you can't use muscle memory to type without looking the keyboard.

Some phones have autocorrection too and it's not possible to turn it off from the settings

This is the result of you using software meant for kids.

being inkwell is pretty worse than just autocorrect to be fair
shit

Same here
70% of my posts come from my phone

Let me break it down for you:

You mistype because tactile keyboards don't have touch feedback so you can't use muscle memory to type without looking the keyboard.

This is the result of you using software meant for kids.
YAMETEEEEEEEEEE!

I turned off autocorrect on my smartphone long ago.

I've advocated being able to show face pictures in order to get in this forum before. It will help clear the tallfags who claim to be soooo ugly that they can't find A girl to fuck.
Low IQ response from your part.
low iq for what? stop coping
you are a delusion retard too scared to tell us your phone model

I wish i could afford a who're!

Over for novelcels