Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting typically "ugly" characters are hot to foids but if they were real they would get treated the same way i do

ppmasternado

ppmasternado

Greycel
i realized that some anime fans that are women say they like the "ugly " characters/ non human shits like aliens n shit but the moment i come around they get repulsed and they also do the same with pervy characters just goes to show how sick and twisted the female mind is

women like ugly characters who they typically think is uglier than themselves because the ugly characters makes them feel good about themselves really explains why women in real live get with broke ugly men

Creatures like tentacle monsters and Fallout deathclaws are essentially statusmaxxed because they are huge aggressive monsters, and anyways the human brain recognizes that playing pussy DJ while thinking about those things is not reality. An actual ugly human is real, triggering the primal disgust hardwired into their brains.

Creatures like tentacle monsters and Fallout deathclaws are essentially statusmaxxed because they are huge aggressive monsters, and anyways the human brain recognizes that playing pussy DJ while thinking about those things is not reality. An actual ugly human is real, triggering the primal disgust hardwired into their brains.
agreed,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back