Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical post of trufemcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Femcels brag about getting their inboxes flooded JFL
Post 1

I too got message in fb today. From random arab friend who thinks I'm girl. This he sent me:

Meilyc

Femcel is a joke.

Femcel is a joke.

Yes, they get to post about going on dates and how the guy didnt hold the door open and these are the assholes they have to put up with. JFL. Meanwhile most dudes here are wondering how long they can cope before roping.

Something no incel will ever have happened to them because girls don't want ugly guys. Even if an uglylonerswhoaren'tincels subreddit existed no femcel or girl would pm any of those boys.

Yes, they get to post about going on dates and how the guy didnt hold the door open and these are the assholes they have to put up with. JFL. Meanwhile most dudes here are wondering how long they can cope before roping.
Celibate until dickslapped by chad.

Women cannot be incels, that must be a troll sub.

femcels dont exist.

stop using these holes attention, dont know how many times this has to be repeated.

Just exist theory. Seriously tho stop posting from this cringe subreddit full of larpers.

dem curries are THIRSTY for that pussy

Prolly just IT cucks hoping to get some pussy crumbs. Curries mainly stick to soybook.

I think you legit mean they are Information Technology Curries. I don't see rural Indian men as being even wired to understand feminist concepts. They literally can't understand consent. It's a foreign concept to them. Many are very poorly educated and only know how to beg, or annoy to get what they want.

I think you legit mean they are Information Technology Curries. I don't see rural Indian men as being even wired to understand feminist concepts. They literally can't understand consent. It's a foreign concept to them. Many are very poorly educated and only know how to beg, or annoy to get what they want.

I meant the soys who post over at IT.

I meant the soys who post over at IT.
people on IT are too soy to write something like "send pics pls." IT is probably 95% rich white college educated people.