Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical noodlewhore moment

  • Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
832
Online
13d 16h 49m
You can't make this shit up :feelshaha::feelshaha:
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_16269735375223593.jpg
    FB_IMG_16269735375223593.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 398
  • FB_IMG_16269735421997147.jpg
    FB_IMG_16269735421997147.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 397
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
All race mixers must perish
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,107
Online
342d 20h 51m
Oh look! Yet another case of "why is my race dying"

 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
1,215
Online
4d 8h 29m
The hypocrisy of foids knows no limit.
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
5,281
Online
119d 8h 54m
At least he's a Chad. It's far more insulting for us ricecels when mayocels ascend with noodlewhores.
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,233
Online
59d 20h 5m
Every single fucking time
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Jesus Tay-Sachs, DMD
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
474
Online
12d 9h 39m
That dude is a chadlite and goes for noodles, why?
 
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
832
Online
13d 16h 49m
Deathmint said:
That dude is a chadlite and goes for noodles, why?
Yeah. He mogs her brutally.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,840
Online
133d 8h 9m
Deathmint said:
That dude is a chadlite and goes for noodles, why?
You guys need to stop projecting the racist female mindset onto men

Men will fuck anything that is remotely attractive on sight
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
4,086
Online
37d 1h 7m
Deathmint said:
That dude is a chadlite and goes for noodles, why?
Propaganda.
 
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
4,778
Online
86d 17h 40m
The sad thing is there's "only" 2 billion of her kind while the white race is dying.

Retarded whites who only think with their dick are dooming our fucking race :feelswhat:
 
T

TheUntermensch

satire
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
256
Online
2d 13h 11m
Deathmint said:
That dude is a chadlite and goes for noodles, why?
asian women look more feminine tbh
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
678
Online
4d 1h 54m
TheUntermensch said:
asian women look more feminine tbh
agreed. stacey noodles mog staceylite wh*toids and are way easier. cant blame normie whites
 
T

TheUntermensch

satire
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
256
Online
2d 13h 11m
HumbleandWise said:
agreed. stacey noodles mog staceylite wh*toids and are way easier. cant blame normie whites
if urr ugly and date an asian, its fetishisation, if your chad it's a loving interracial romance. fucking done
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 9h 7m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Oh look! Yet another case of "why is my race dying"
My race is dying because of white race traitors.
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
678
Online
4d 1h 54m
darkblue said:
My race is dying because of white race traitors.
cry
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 9h 7m
HumbleandWise said:
I do. there are less white people every year. few white children born every year.

On top of that, Gen Z is majority nonwhite. On top of that ethnic whores keep marrying whites and creating half breed mutt children. Now, consider that Gen Z is less than 50% white. Which makes 25% of Gen Z white male, even if every single Gen Z whore wanted a white guy, there's not enough of them, if even 30% marry ethnics that puts the white race into near extinction territory.
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
678
Online
4d 1h 54m
darkblue said:
I do. there are less white people every year. few white children born every year.

On top of that, Gen Z is majority nonwhite. On top of that ethnic whores keep marrying whites and creating half breed mutt children. Now, consider that Gen Z is less than 50% white. Which makes 25% of Gen Z white male, even if every single Gen Z whore wanted a white guy, there's not enough of them, if even 30% marry ethnics that puts the white race into near extinction territory.
so?
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 9h 7m
HumbleandWise said:
So, you don't care. That's fine, I was just venting.

Are you white or ethnic?
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
678
Online
4d 1h 54m
darkblue said:
So, you don't care. That's fine, I was just venting.

Are you white or ethnic?
I'm 100% white anglo/irish/scottish according to 23 and me.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,205
Online
36d 8h 7m
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
753
Online
4d 6h 55m
Race traitor noodlewhores need to be executed
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 9h 7m
HumbleandWise said:
I'm 100% white anglo/irish/scottish according to 23 and me.
So you don't care about the global white population shrinking?

The native English/Irish population is shrinking as well. Now due to Brexit more nonwhite immigrants will come in instead of Europeans. You don't care about your native population shrinking and being replaced with nonwhites?
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
678
Online
4d 1h 54m
darkblue said:
So you don't care about the global white population shrinking?

The native English/Irish population is shrinking as well. Now due to Brexit more nonwhite immigrants will come in instead of Europeans. You don't care about your native population shrinking and being replaced with nonwhites?
not really no, why would I? obviously more blacks and more crime is more annoying to deal with but other races generally are ok. i just am not really ethnocentric.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,581
Online
41d 15h 22m
Lonelycel said:
Every single fucking time
Rotter said:
Race traitor noodlewhores need to be executed
liberating foids only benefitted chads and chadlites.
darkblue said:
So you don't care about the global white population shrinking?

The native English/Irish population is shrinking as well. Now due to Brexit more nonwhite immigrants will come in instead of Europeans. You don't care about your native population shrinking and being replaced with nonwhites?
why tf would i care about anything if i am an incel. this is not a sjw forum.
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 9h 7m
HumbleandWise said:
not really no, why would I? obviously more blacks and more crime is more annoying to deal with but other races generally are ok. i just am not really ethnocentric.

Linesnap99 said:
why tf would i care about anything if i am an incel. this is not a sjw forum.
Have it your way, all I can do is educate.
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
678
Online
4d 1h 54m
darkblue said:
Have it your way, all I can do is educate.
besides even though whites are less percent of western countries they are not gna go extinct anytime soon lmao there is literally hundreds of millions of them and 90% of white women want to date and marry white men. whites are gna be around for a long long time.
 
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Posts
56
Online
3d 13h 37m
Bitches never act according to the words that come out of their mouths.
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 9h 7m
HumbleandWise said:
besides even though whites are less percent of western countries they are not gna go extinct anytime soon lmao there is literally hundreds of millions of them and 90% of white women want to date and marry white men. whites are gna be around for a long long time.
We won't go extinct for a millennia at least. But it is that most white countries have shrinking populations. The ones that don't, the US, UK, Canada, England, Germany, all would have shrinking populations if not for immigration (nonwhites). We won't go extinct yet, but our populations will be gradually replaced.
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
678
Online
4d 1h 54m
darkblue said:
We won't go extinct for a millennia at least. But it is that most white countries have shrinking populations. The ones that don't, the US, UK, Canada, England, Germany, all would have shrinking populations if not for immigration (nonwhites). We won't go extinct yet, but our populations will be gradually replaced.
by then i think gene editing will be here and everyone will make themselves white anyway
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,315
Online
37d 10h 48m
BlkPillPres said:
You guys need to stop projecting the racist female mindset onto men

Men will fuck anything that is remotely attractive on sight
Or with a hole:feelsjuice:
 

Similar threads

BrazilianPardoleiro
Replies
16
Views
467
PersonaDickcel
PersonaDickcel
Meus
Replies
13
Views
468
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
Deleted member 35865
Blackpill Olympics is a Sham
Replies
17
Views
446
Arabcel9
Arabcel9
Netzachcel
Replies
33
Views
741
TheUntermensch
T
Lv99_BixNood
Replies
22
Views
626
Made in Heaven
Made in Heaven
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top