Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical noodlewhore doublespeak

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

As a noodlewhore I am naturally attracted to Asian men, but here let me explain why I'm not :feelskek::feelskek:

"I have experienced less attraction due to many undesirable experiences"

In other words seeing ricecels who were sub8

They are not confident and social it must be it.

It doesn't matter what they say, the end result is always the same: WMAF.

Long ass paragraph just to say she attracted to Mayo's.

I predict ricecopers saying "she is a white troll"

Noodlewhores will NEVER admit that they seethe and hate Asian men because of Asians have sub-human genetics mot of the time. Because if they DID acknowledge this, they'd also be acknowledging that their white husband downgraded his genes by marrying her. :feelskek:

Asian women love to push the yellow fever bullshit because it makes them seem less like race traitors and it gives them an ego boost. The truth is the more Eurocentric you look, the better you generally look. This is why Kazakhs make other Mongoloids seethe.
Kazakhgirl

Last edited:
Noodlewhores will NEVER admit that they seethe and hate Asian men because of Asians have sub-human genetics mot of the time. Because if they DID acknowledge this, they'd also be acknowledging that their white husband downgraded his genes by marrying her. :feelskek:
Fob noodles do this all the time tbh. It's only the westernized ones who feel the need to virtue signal like cumskins do.

Fob noodles do this all the time tbh. It's only the westernized ones who feel the need to virtue signal like cumskins do.
So FOB noodles admit outright they hate their men for their subhuman genes? kek that's hilarious

"cumskin"

Stop using this as an insult, it's just embarassing tbh. Cum gives way to life, it's not even an insult. being called shitskin is different because that's the digusting, filthy, smelly waste that comes out of assholes.

So FOB noodles admit outright they hate their men for their subhuman genes? kek that's hilarious
Yes, most common reasons stated by fob noodlewhores for why they prefer white men:

1. They are handsome. Tall, blond hair, blue deep-set eyes, straight nose, sharp defined features. So the exact opposite of ricecels.

2. They want half-white children with blond hair and blue eyes because they look like "angels" while full Asian children are ugly.

"cumskin"

Stop using this as an insult, it's just embarassing tbh. Cum gives way to life, it's not even an insult. being called shitskin is different because that's the digusting, filthy, smelly waste that comes out of assholes.
I can also call them pigskins since their skin color is more pink than white :lul:

Where's my waifu at?:feelsautistic:

they look like "angels" while full Asian children are ugly.
kek no denying this :feels: my sisters all have very white/pink skin and many of my mom's brown arab friends always praise how adorable they look. White skin will always be prefered over black skin, especially in girls. Brown skin looks okay as long as you're cute/handsome enough to compensate for it.
All 3 of these girls look very cute, but the Palestinian looks best due to her skin color

Palestinian11
Libya2
View attachment 493341

Asian women love to push the yellow fever bullshit because it makes them seem less like race traitors and it gives them an ego boost. The truth is the more Eurocentric you look, the better you generally look. This is why Kazakhs make other Mongoloids seethe.
I believe that most whites don't have yellow fever, I only discovered this when I joined this incel blackpill community

Asian females have low self-esteem and hate the way they look. When they bash Asian men, they are just projecting their self-loathing.

The ones that bash Asian men the hardest, the uglier they are (inside and out).

When Asian men ascend with non-Asian foids, they dont go on berating their own race of females the way Asian females do. Because Asian women are unique from other races of women in that they are extremely self-loathing.

Asian females have low self-esteem and hate the way they look. When they bash Asian men, they are just projecting their self-loathing.

The ones that bash Asian men the hardest, the uglier they are (inside and out).

When Asian men ascend with non-Asian foids, they dont go on berating their own race of females the way Asian females do. Because Asian women are unique from other races of women in that they are extremely self-loathing.
Literally every famous noodlewhore is with a cumskin and talks shit about Asian males. Meanwhile 99% of famous Asian men are with Asian women and not a single one of them is bashing noodles (even though they should) :feelsclown:

I believe that most whites don't have yellow fever, I only discovered this when I joined this incel blackpill community
Most whites dont have yellow fever. Like I said, noodle whores push that narrative to delude themselves that her SMV is higher than what it truly is. The funny thing is, most Noodle whores in America are Chinese/Japanese/Korean, while Asians like Kazakhs, Mongols, and Tibetans are actually far more attractive than East Asians.

To me Tibetan women look fat better than Chinese or Korean women, at least Tibetan women have a cute pink blush on their cheeks.

Tiberanwoman

Asian females have low self-esteem and hate the way they look. When they bash Asian men, they are just projecting their self-loathing
kek this. I wish I had screen capped it, but I saw a reddit post of some noodle whore praising her " half white friend" for looking so good thanks to her half white genes, only for her half-white friend to reveal she's fully asian from both parents. Turns out she was just a Kazakh lmfao

Kazakhgirl

They are hot but deserve to be flayed