Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical noodlewhore doublespeak

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
127d 7h 59m

As a noodlewhore I am naturally attracted to Asian men, but here let me explain why I'm not :feelskek::feelskek:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
124d 14h 47m
"I have experienced less attraction due to many undesirable experiences"

In other words seeing ricecels who were sub8

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 5h 53m
ollie said:
Yeah noodlewhores are racist af.
Bro gtfo of this website man. You’re here 24/7.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
110d 8h 37m
They are not confident and social it must be it.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★
9d 5h 0m
ollie said:
Yeah noodlewhores are racist af.
How did you reach 700 posts in 4 days :worryfeels:

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
127d 7h 59m
WØLF said:
Aren't you a mod? How long does it take to ban this IT faggot? :feelsseriously:

pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Recruit
★★★★
12d 17h 39m
It doesn't matter what they say, the end result is always the same: WMAF.

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★★★
84d 11h 21m
Long ass paragraph just to say she attracted to Mayo's.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 22h 25m
Lv99_BixNood said:
Aren't you a mod? How long does it take to ban this IT faggot? :feelsseriously:
Done and done

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
I predict ricecopers saying "she is a white troll"

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
48d 16h 43m
Noodlewhores will NEVER admit that they seethe and hate Asian men because of Asians have sub-human genetics mot of the time. Because if they DID acknowledge this, they'd also be acknowledging that their white husband downgraded his genes by marrying her. :feelskek:

Asian women love to push the yellow fever bullshit because it makes them seem less like race traitors and it gives them an ego boost. The truth is the more Eurocentric you look, the better you generally look. This is why Kazakhs make other Mongoloids seethe.

Last edited:
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
127d 7h 59m
Made in Heaven said:
Noodlewhores will NEVER admit that they seethe and hate Asian men because of Asians have sub-human genetics mot of the time. Because if they DID acknowledge this, they'd also be acknowledging that their white husband downgraded his genes by marrying her. :feelskek:
Fob noodles do this all the time tbh. It's only the westernized ones who feel the need to virtue signal like cumskins do.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

★★★★★
48d 16h 43m
Lv99_BixNood said:
Fob noodles do this all the time tbh. It's only the westernized ones who feel the need to virtue signal like cumskins do.
So FOB noodles admit outright they hate their men for their subhuman genes? kek that's hilarious

"cumskin"

Stop using this as an insult, it's just embarassing tbh. Cum gives way to life, it's not even an insult. being called shitskin is different because that's the digusting, filthy, smelly waste that comes out of assholes.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
127d 7h 59m
Made in Heaven said:
So FOB noodles admit outright they hate their men for their subhuman genes? kek that's hilarious
Yes, most common reasons stated by fob noodlewhores for why they prefer white men:

1. They are handsome. Tall, blond hair, blue deep-set eyes, straight nose, sharp defined features. So the exact opposite of ricecels.

2. They want half-white children with blond hair and blue eyes because they look like "angels" while full Asian children are ugly.

Made in Heaven said:
"cumskin"

Stop using this as an insult, it's just embarassing tbh. Cum gives way to life, it's not even an insult. being called shitskin is different because that's the digusting, filthy, smelly waste that comes out of assholes.
I can also call them pigskins since their skin color is more pink than white :lul:

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★
16d 16h 11m
Where's my waifu at?:feelsautistic:

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

★★★★★
48d 16h 43m
Lv99_BixNood said:
they look like "angels" while full Asian children are ugly.
kek no denying this :feels: my sisters all have very white/pink skin and many of my mom's brown arab friends always praise how adorable they look. White skin will always be prefered over black skin, especially in girls. Brown skin looks okay as long as you're cute/handsome enough to compensate for it.
All 3 of these girls look very cute, but the Palestinian looks best due to her skin color

View attachment 493341

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
Made in Heaven said:

Asian women love to push the yellow fever bullshit because it makes them seem less like race traitors and it gives them an ego boost. The truth is the more Eurocentric you look, the better you generally look. This is why Kazakhs make other Mongoloids seethe.
I believe that most whites don't have yellow fever, I only discovered this when I joined this incel blackpill community

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
★★★
67d 3h 8m
Asian females have low self-esteem and hate the way they look. When they bash Asian men, they are just projecting their self-loathing.

The ones that bash Asian men the hardest, the uglier they are (inside and out).

When Asian men ascend with non-Asian foids, they dont go on berating their own race of females the way Asian females do. Because Asian women are unique from other races of women in that they are extremely self-loathing.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
127d 7h 59m
starcrapoo said:
Asian females have low self-esteem and hate the way they look. When they bash Asian men, they are just projecting their self-loathing.

The ones that bash Asian men the hardest, the uglier they are (inside and out).

When Asian men ascend with non-Asian foids, they dont go on berating their own race of females the way Asian females do. Because Asian women are unique from other races of women in that they are extremely self-loathing.
Literally every famous noodlewhore is with a cumskin and talks shit about Asian males. Meanwhile 99% of famous Asian men are with Asian women and not a single one of them is bashing noodles (even though they should) :feelsclown:

Broly

Broly

Paragon
★★★★★
68d 19h 43m
ive had undesirable experiences with women but that doesnt mean im not attracted to them, bitch are you retarded

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

★★★★★
48d 16h 43m
0Energy0Happyness said:
I believe that most whites don't have yellow fever, I only discovered this when I joined this incel blackpill community
Most whites dont have yellow fever. Like I said, noodle whores push that narrative to delude themselves that her SMV is higher than what it truly is. The funny thing is, most Noodle whores in America are Chinese/Japanese/Korean, while Asians like Kazakhs, Mongols, and Tibetans are actually far more attractive than East Asians.

To me Tibetan women look fat better than Chinese or Korean women, at least Tibetan women have a cute pink blush on their cheeks.

starcrapoo said:
Asian females have low self-esteem and hate the way they look. When they bash Asian men, they are just projecting their self-loathing
kek this. I wish I had screen capped it, but I saw a reddit post of some noodle whore praising her " half white friend" for looking so good thanks to her half white genes, only for her half-white friend to reveal she's fully asian from both parents. Turns out she was just a Kazakh lmfao

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
They are hot but deserve to be flayed

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8