Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical foid in the West

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
46777676 498503537314708 1235457788054863872 n

She looking for a betabux on twitter I'm pretty sure there are millions of cucks would love to take care of her children and give her his wagecuck money
"Mixed races" lol she got dumped by Tyrone haha

When her kids grow up and see that their mother was an Instagram thot they're going to contemplate roping. Especially if they're ugly/incel/aspie/or otherwise "not NT" children.

Better incel then cuck tbh

Absolutely no value. Unemployed with 2 kids. More like searching for captain save a hoe

this whore should burn in hell for behaving like a subhuman-ape-slut.
what a disgusting and filthy monster

You have to be really desperate and cucked to have a relationship with a single mom with two mixed kids :lul::lul::lul::lul: Why not just scortceling if you want sex so much? kek

Just tell her "no hymen no diamond"

>Pawg
You had me at...
>MILF
Lost me
>Wearing a maga hat
Hmm...I might just fap to your pictu-
>Read the rest of the post
Lost me again.

Single mothers are a vice.

of course the babies are mixed race... I mean why wouldn't they be

Hey, i'm interested.
Just give me all your divorce money. And i will fuck you.
I hope she gets busted on social media.

I despise nigger lovers[/QUOTE]

Fuck is up with that racist shit?

this whore should burn in hell for behaving like a subhuman-ape-slut.
what a disgusting and filthy monster

Exactly, the worst is that she won't even receive social punishment.

Man you have no idea how many of these ive seen on dating apps/ect . (besides the halfbreed kids)
They are a dime a dozen a sickening sad reflection of a modern depraved reckless society...
JwivNw4
HOO_AHH marines. soldier up into that shit

"Mixed race kids" proceed to check where she is from "Florida". Explains everything.

This bitch is completely useless, "Can't cook" "Don't talk to me" "Unemployable" and has two mongrel kids, this has to be a joke lol. Except it's not and she will most likely find a cuck betabux to look after her and tyrones spawn, without fail.

Mudshark + single mother = Get the hell out of there.

Isn't she dating Prince Hubris or something

you laugh now but make sure to track her and see what chad she ends up with

you laugh now but make sure to track her and see what chad she ends up with
After looking through her twitter for a bit, apparently she's actually "Engaged" to a white chad (I think he may be called Austin), and this post was a larp, she also has a son but he is white not black.

After looking through her twitter for a bit, apparently she's actually "Engaged" to a white chad (I think he may be called Austin), and this post was a larp, she also has a son but he is white not black.
lmao, well she's still out there the woman from the description, just looks different

Absolutely no value. Unemployed with 2 kids. More like searching for captain save a hoe
Even the most desperate asocial incel with hikikomori issues literally has more value than her. But I suppose she won't even settle for this kind of guy LMAO.

She's only 23 so she's got plenty of years left on the cock carousel in that time she'll probly plop out a couple more womb turds, each from different men of course. Plenty of Tyrones out there looking for a white whore to knock up, count on it.

And you're right, there are millions of cucks out there who will line up and jump through hoops just for the chance to date this twat and support her thugspawn. It's pitiful, I can already see it now, she'll have cucks on babysitting duty while she's out getting smashed by Chad and Tyrone.

23 and already searching for her betabux?

JFL at the cuck who will support Tyrone's bastard spawns.

the amount of single mothers on uk dating sites is insane, they are all looking for a beta bux provider too.

its a laugh to see if nothing else. :feelskek:

"Mixed race kids" proceed to check where she is from "Florida". Explains everything.

This bitch is completely useless, "Can't cook" "Don't talk to me" "Unemployable" and has two mongrel kids, this has to be a joke lol. Except it's not and she will most likely find a cuck betabux to look after her and tyrones spawn, without fail.
St. YogaCel is spinning in his grave.

She doesn't even cook lulz what an useless cunt

View attachment 67639

She looking for a betabux on twitter I'm pretty sure there are millions of cucks would love to take care of her children and give her his wagecuck money
"Mixed races" lol she got dumped by Tyrone haha

I could beat this bitch to a pulp and feel no shame or regret.