Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical foid behavior

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

what the hell did i just read

6 lines and i got NOTHING of it.
I sware i thought i knew english...

So she learned to be based or what?

Why not just learn some basic critical thinking skills? Surely that would be much cheaper, and it would certainly be effective against brainwashing.

Oh well, I guess it's a foid, so we can't expect her to do anything on her own. Or have a brain with which to learn critical thinking. :feelsjuice:

Why not just learn some basic critical thinking skills? Surely that would be much cheaper, and it would certainly be effective against brainwashing.

Oh well, I guess it's a foid, so we can't expect her to do anything on her own. Or have a brain with which to learn critical thinking. :feelsjuice:
she was brainwashed then brainwashed again :feelstastyman:

They look like theyre made out of plastic

Foids are NPC hivemind. They need to conform.
Yeah, but I think their incapable of learning, even if they could somehow shake off the hivemind aspect of their thinking. They are lower lifeforms in terms of their questionable intellect and their very primitive behavior.

Richs people idiotism.

Re: The reason athletics will get you into college over grades.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151230870Saturday, December 06, 2014 7:08 PM CST
"but they aren't extremely popular with the public nowhere near as popular as athletics" It's unlikely that a high level of interest would develop over something such as "Robotics" currently. The various "ingrained" standards of current society has resulted in extreme skepticism regarding any form of change to the degree of obliviousness.