Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Typical Date Night

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic

This pictured angered me. I just had to vent and share it with others.
Perhaps they're watching TV. Who knows. Your guess is as good as mine.

where did you get the picture?

I hate seeing couples. Boils my blood. Reminding me of my loneliness. Mocking me. Mocking me. Mocking me. Mocking me. There Mocking me. Mocking Me.

I hate seeing couples. Boils my blood. Reminding me of my loneliness. Mocking me. Mocking me. Mocking me. Mocking me. There Mocking me. Mocking Me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Sharing my pain with another guy who understands helps. If that's the right word.