Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Typical CuckTears

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191227 103059  01

"anyone who dislikes current star wars and feminism is a misogynistic iNkWeLL Nazi!!!! 1!1!1!:soy: :soy: :soy:"

These cucks are autistic for sure.

Seems like they are running out of content. Soon they might be forced to do something with their lives.

They need to start a therapy tbh, it seems like they have some kind of psychosis or smth.

"The new starwars movie good, you sexists" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Feminazis is an insult against nazis. At least nazis were good people dammit.

Seems like they are running out of content. Soon they might be forced to do something with their lives.
If they run out of content, they'll become a graycel here and post something provocative, screenshot the post, get banned, make a new graycel account, repeat.

Their whole lives are based around Star wars. Jfl at these manchildren

Gunbuster mogs Star Wars to oblivion as a space show.

If they run out of content, they'll become a graycel here and post something provocative, screenshot the post, get banned, make a new graycel account, repeat.
I'm trying to postmaxx to get out of greyceldom. Wish me luck.

Lol the feminazi word has been a thing for well over a decade ago. But everything I don't like is incel shit sure