Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill typical arguments against inceldom

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
1. looks aren't everything
yes they are.

2. if you focus on self-improvement, women will find you more desirable.
Not at all. Women hate ugly men who are trying to improve their looks and fraud their genetics. If you've ever been to the gym, this becomes very clear.

3. try to improve other aspects of your life such as your wealth in order to attract women.
If you need money to attract women, women aren't attracted to you, they're attracted to your money.

4. but I know an ugly broke guy who has a girlfriend.
This argument is as weak as saying "but I know a guy who was really broke but he won the lottery and became rich"

for every ugly guy that "won the lottery", there are a thousand more who haven't and never will.

5. women don't want you because you are a basement dwelling loser.
Correction: you are a basement dwelling loser BECAUSE women don't want you.

Looks aren't everything, if you born autist is is ovER unless chad

I agree and their claim isn't even true a lot of times. Going to uni and doing some part time work and buying groceries and shit and lifting or doing calisthenics. Who the fuck are these cucks calling basement dwellers? Why? Because we don't own our own house? Have they seen the fucking prices? It's not just the US that is fucked.

No matter how much proof you present, they will keep denying the truth

yes they are.
They are not everything, but if you don't have good looks, having good character traits doesn't help.
So more "looks are not everything, but without looks you have nothing"
If you need money to attract women, women aren't attracted to you, they're attracted to your money.
Absolutely true. I don't want a golddigger.
Yeah, they always confuse cause and effect

They are not everything, but if you don't have good looks, having good character traits doesn't help.
So more "looks are not everything, but without looks you have nothing"
they are everything in the sense that if you have good looks, you don't really need anything else, and there are VERY FEW exceptions of good looking people that can't ascend.

they are everything in the sense that if you have good looks, you don't really need anything else, and there are VERY FEW exceptions of good looking people that can't ascend.
In terms of sex yes, in terms of relationship I am not that sure.

Brutal truth pill

unpaid sex is still considered ascension.
True, but that still makes you only "femcel" tier which IMHO is still not fully normie tier.

I agree and their claim isn't even true a lot of times. Going to uni and doing some part time work and buying groceries and shit and lifting or doing calisthenics. Who the fuck are these cucks calling basement dwellers? Why? Because we don't own our own house? Have they seen the fucking prices? It's not just the US that is fucked.
I live with my parents, and it's so that I can save money on rent while investing it all for my future. You are genuinely retarded if you leave your parents while they are willing to let you stay.

But no, I guess I'm the stupid one for deciding that I don't want to be away from family and spend 2k per month on rent, right?

ITcucks on suicide watch when they look at their bank accounts.

I live with my parents, and it's so that I can save money on rent while investing it all for my future. You are genuinely retarded if you leave your parents while they are willing to let you stay.

But no, I guess I'm the stupid one for deciding that I don't want to be away from family and spend 2k per month on rent, right?

ITcucks on suicide watch when they look at their bank accounts.
If I were to never get married (which is the most likely outcome for me) there's a high chance I would just work and stay in my parents house and help them too on top of paying for myself. We don't have as much time with our parents as we'd like to think. Life is short. My 35 yo chad cousin makes good money and still lives with his parents.