Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal TWOXCHROMOSOMES PENIS SHAMING

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17oaceb/the_sex_is_awful/

WARNING THIS IS EXTREME ER FUEL

2023 11 05 10 01 26 The sex is awful   TwoXChromosomes

2023 11 05 10 04 41 The sex is awful   TwoXChromosomes

2023 11 05 10 04 49 The sex is awful   TwoXChromosomes

2023 11 05 10 04 57 The sex is awful   TwoXChromosomes

2023 11 05 10 08 24 The sex is awful   TwoXChromosomes

Last edited:
He's a little goofy oofy doofy

fuck pigskin snowroaches death to white people

Jesus
What the actual fuck.

Casually suggesting an open relationship and cuckoldry is fucked af
The comment that compared men's entitlement to women to this random lady getting with the top 10% of wealthy men in their 30s, is extremely retarded

fuck pigskin snowroaches death to white people
Ethnic women have the same attitude. I live among them everyday and they’re nothing short of that usual narcissism. AWALT.

dick size is a sexhaver problem

“My past relationships”
A foid who fucked one tallfag, one BBC, and one rich dude in her 20s wants a combination of all 3 when she's past her prime in her 30s. lol

A foid who fucked one tallfag, one BBC, and one rich dude in her 20s wants a combination of all 3 when she's past her prime in her 30s. lol
I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH FUCK

My dick is 3.5 inches but I don't care given I'm never going to use it

He makes good money not like it matters but it does.

He has a small dick not like it matter but it does.

The man should beat her into submission in a videogame, literally the only way foids can be loyal to you as a non chad dicklet male

I hate every Foid on that stupid sub forum.

Casually suggesting an open relationship and cuckoldry is fucked af
The comment that compared men's entitlement to women to this random lady getting with the top 10% of wealthy men in their 30s, is extremely retarded
this nigga has never browsed reddit

Foids are retarded. They want men to have everything. One flaw and she wants a divorce.

this nigga has never browsed reddit
reddit used to be amazing, they'd talk a bit like we do, a little over 10 years ago. now its...this, after tumblr took over. but where else can you go in normie world? i came here looking for the old-internet-dwelling feel

Just average basic roastie bitches being average basic roastie bitches:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

My past relationships have been alpha male, super masculine, completely full of themselves.
We all already knew:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

Just average basic roastie bitches being average basic roastie bitches:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

We all already knew:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.
funny how they all behave the exact same, yet they deny it, peak female intellect right there

Same people who tell you you're not entitled to sex btw :feelsEhh:

Leave him and go back to the "alpha male, super masculine, completely full of themselves" men you gravitated towards so much (I wonder why :feelsseriously: )

Simple. We all know that your new guy being "Goofy" is not helping matters, because women like guys that can potentially rape them.

Damn sex really is everything to these foids.
'Open the relationship' jfl fuck off. 'Yes darling, would you please willingly become a cuckold for my sake, teehee?'

"I'm 32 he's 50, I like blablablablabla and blablabla oh... and he also makes really good money but that's totally not important. Can you girls give me some advice on how to fuck big dick Tyrone across the streeet without me losing my betabuxx?"

Reddit being reddit always blames the male completely. Is there a way to grow a longer penis? Or to last longer without having sex more often?
I love how all of them ignores the fact that he is 20 years older. If a guy mentioned a foid 20 years younger they would crucify him.

The blackpill always comes to collect.
Classical chad widow
Sometimes I wonder if my dick is ‘big’ or not by foid standards.
If its not 7 inches minimum then its not optimal, width matters too but there is not as much info on it, look on the wiki scientific blackpill section
He makes good money not like it matters but it does.
Foid moment when I read that

"I'm 32 he's 50, I like blablablablabla and blablabla oh... and he also makes really good money but that's totally not important. Can you girls give me some advice on how to fuck big dick Tyrone across the streeet without me losing my betabuxx?"
Absolute cuckholdery

Calling for open relationship and cuckholdery is absolutely pathetic and depressing

Very odd indeed, action has to be taken :yes: :yes: :yes:
We shall keep an eye out
Wait am I being marked for potential exiling on the one place online to go for truly free speech that I feel I'd belong as a 34 y/o technically-virgin modern society slut-hater? I mean I'd rather not but hey if thats the case can you at least point me in the direction of a site you think i'd belong? Besides 4chan.

Hope he klls her

32 + has kids.

Her cunt is almost certainly like a bowling alley.

Foids aren't entitled to good sex.

Why would you assume that? Calm down man:feelskek:
I thought you were a mod or something and thats how the rest of the internet is now so i just expect it. What action were you talking about then?

If any man would make a thread about how loose their date smelly hole was he would get bullied online into absolute oblivion until that he finally commit suicide :feelsclown: