Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TwoX blatantly admits height makes the difference between catcall and compliment

Catcall vs Compliment: attractiveness

brootal eye colorpill

If a 5'2 balding Indian said the EXACT same line to her, she would've called security on him. That line is so bad and cheesy. :feelskek:

TwoXchromosomes, or really ANY female majority populated sub, makes a great example of what women really are. 20% of the posts hating on men(ugly men), 20% gushing over chads, 20% literally making up problems to pretend to be victims, 20% "female power" crap. And 20% them looking for validation and justification for something awful they do

Always. Any female sub is blackpilling

TwoXchromosomes, or really ANY female majority populated sub, makes a great example of what women really are. 20% of the posts hating on men(ugly men), 20% gushing over chads, 20% literally making up problems to pretend to be victims, 20% "female power" crap. And 20% them looking for validation and justification for something awful they do

I call LARP. not saying a scenario like this is impossible but this particular post is written like a high school english project

“He told me that my eyes were the color of emerald and that he envies the man I love, and me and the cashier both had a tear in our eye” like that shit did not happen. the OP is probably a landwhale and this is just her fantasy about Chad

I call LARP. not saying a scenario like this is impossible but this particular post is written like a high school english project

“He told me that my eyes were the color of emerald, and me and the cashier both had a tear in our eye” like that shit did not happen. the OP is probably a landwhale and this is just her fantasy about Chad
It is obviously a larp, the description from bent legs to him stopping and taking two steps towards her 100% reads like a bad highschool essay.
Plus "we both had a tear in our eye" No clue what fucking retard would actually believe this.

That doesn't change the fact that the way she described him as a chad is blackpilling still. Women want to be catcalled by tall burly men.

not buying this even remotely

It is obviously a larp, the description from bent legs to him stopping and taking two steps towards her 100% reads like a bad highschool essay.
Plus "we both had a tear in our eye" No clue what fucking retard would actually believe this.

That doesn't change the fact that the way she described him as a chad is blackpilling still. Women want to be catcalled by tall burly men.
yeah no doubt. you can tell that she thinks of herself as very deep and that she’s not superficial because she wants “real emotional romance”... and then she goes on to describe her fantasy guy as a 6’4 Chad. the cognitive dissonance is unreal

imagine if a curry started reciting Shakespeare style love poems like that to her at the supermarket irl. he would seem giga autistic and she’d probably make a post on Reddit about how she was sexually harassed

“He told me that my eyes were the color of emerald and that he envies the man I love, and me and the cashier both had a tear in our eye” like that shit did not happen. the OP is probably a landwhale and this is just her fantasy about Chad
Of course, its reddit. Never take anything there at face value. Also most "women" there are larping men or obese landwhales.

Should be [ToxicFemininity] or [Ragefuel]

For some wicked reason she absolutely HAD to mention his looks...
If a 5'2 balding Indian said the EXACT same line to her, she would've called security on him. That line is so bad and cheesy. :feelskek:
That pick up line was cringy as fuck. Sounds like the most basic platitude taken straight from 17th-18th century novelists, the first and only book that chad has ever read in his life in middle school. Imagine unironically saying it in public to a random foid. Cucks who do this should be shamed hard regardless of their looks and social status.

Last edited:

Women are retards when it comes to catcalling.

You know what a catcall is? It’s a man signaling to the woman that he finds her attractive and wishes to copulate. That’s all it is.

Youd think this would be great/very efficient even — instead of jumping through a million hoops only to get turned down, the man is cutting to the chase so to speak and communicating what he wants off the bat.

So long as all he does is the catcall then “respects her declining”/looks of disgust or what have you then the man didn’t anything wrong in this scenario.

Women bitch and moan about how TERRIBLE it is that EVIL MEN want to have SEX with them and HIT ON THEM, ewwwwwww gross. Men would kill to be catcalled by women.

Women seem to try and make even the good things they have be another negative for their oppression charts. Shit gets old man, it’s all gaslighting nonsense that they circlejerk themselves into believing and for some reason our society only censors the manoshere circlejerks but the female ones are just fine and dandy for some reason. God most people are hypocrites, I hate this world.
Once at publix (grocery store) I complained to a foid cashier about about the Chad in front of me having 25+ items even though this was supposed to be the express line with a maximum of 10 items. She told me "please mind your own items, sir" and then smiled at Chad and rolled her eyes.

That's all you need to know about foids at the grocery store.
I believe this story — I used to work in a grocery store and fast food and it was like this all the fucking time.
Also, it is insane that 2xchrome is a default sub — like what the fucking hell reddit, it’s like if they were to make MGTOW or some shit a default sub lmao. Only, it’s women being misandrist and circlejerking so that’s fine and dandy!

Last edited:
How do I personalitymaxx to be 6' 4''?

I mean JFL if this guy was a 5' 1'' indian janitor shed call him a creep and recoil in disgust

How do I personalitymaxx to be 6' 4''?

I mean JFL if this guy was a 5' 1'' indian janitor shed call him a creep and recoil in disgust
She would feel that way whether the "short manlet that totes slays" said anything to her at all. She hates that he even exists and walked in front of her.

Is this supposed to be some kind of surprise? Height is too important

Lifefuel for @Legendarywristcel

This makes me want to rip the fucking skin off my face

Catcall vs Compliment: attractiveness

yeah no doubt. you can tell that she thinks of herself as very deep and that she’s not superficial because she wants “real emotional romance”... and then she goes on to describe her fantasy guy as a 6’4 Chad. the cognitive dissonance is unreal

imagine if a curry started reciting Shakespeare style love poems like that to her at the supermarket irl. he would seem giga autistic and she’d probably make a post on Reddit about how she was sexually harassed

Women are retards when it comes to catcalling.

You know what a catcall is? It’s a man signaling to the woman that he finds her attractive and wishes to copulate. That’s all it is.

Youd think this would be great/very efficient even — instead of jumping through a million hoops only to get turned down, the man is cutting to the chase so to speak and communicating what he wants off the bat.

So long as all he does is the catcall then “respects her declining”/looks of disgust or what have you then the man didn’t anything wrong in this scenario.

Women bitch and moan about how TERRIBLE it is that EVIL MEN want to have SEX with them and HIT ON THEM, ewwwwwww gross. Men would kill to be catcalled by women.

Women seem to try and make even the good things they have be another negative for their oppression charts. Shit gets old man, it’s all gaslighting nonsense that they circlejerk themselves into believing and for some reason our society only censors the manoshere circlejerks but the female ones are just fine and dandy for some reason. God most people are hypocrites, I hate this world.

I believe this story — I used to work in a grocery store and fast food and it was like this all the fucking time.
Also, it is insane that 2xchrome is a default sub — like what the fucking hell reddit, it’s like if they were to make MGTOW or some shit a default sub lmao. Only, it’s women being misandrist and circlejerking so that’s fine and dandy!

This one of the most based things I have ever seen. High IQ mate

Copelossus. An ugly, tall inkwell wouldn't be able to get away with doing this. It's HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME!