Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill twomad was the ultimate trucel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
He died and they did not find his body until 5 days ago so fucking brutal. No family, no irl friends, no parents that cared about him. He was all alone. Many of us don't have it as bad. If I died tomorrow my parents would find out the first day because they call me often. That dude's corpse rotted for 5 days straight with no one checking up on him.

I still can't believe he's dead
Watched him back in 2020

Packwatch 2

>inb4 /!\ 10% - Low effort in ID

Those are rookie numbers

I would go over several months unnoticed if I killed myself

And the people who would discover me would be the letting agency for their annual inspection jfl

This is the date of every jestermax. Eventually normies will stop finding you funny and you'll be discarded without a second thought.

This is the date of every jestermax. Eventually normies will stop finding you funny and you'll be discarded without a second thought.
yep, i've never consider him to be a funny person especially , but normies used to value him as a so-called "memer" then after everything went woke all of a sudden he is a bigot, pervert, racist etc :lul: imagine if he was a Tyrone.

yep, i've never consider him to be a funny person especially , but normies used to value him as a so-called "memer" then after everything went woke all of a sudden he is a bigot, pervert, racist etc :lul: imagine if he was a Tyrone.
Low Tier God dated underaged girls and no one cares. This proves that if he was Tyrone no one would see an issue with his behavior.

Didn't he fuck Belle Delphine once and she approached him? Biggest example of richcels not being a thing. All this retard had to do was keep playing the Jester online and he'd be drowning in pussy with his YT money

He died and they did not find his body until 5 days ago so fucking brutal. No family, no irl friends, no parents that cared about him. He was all alone. Many of us don't have it as bad. If I died tomorrow my parents would find out the first day because they call me often. That dude's corpse rotted for 5 days straight with no one checking up on him.
He had family his father reached out to other youtubers that twomad hanged out with during the time shit hit the fan. He had friends, or other YouTubers that he communicated with at least.

Didn't he fuck Belle Delphine once and she approached him? Biggest example of richcels not being a thing. All this retard had to do was keep playing the Jester online and he'd be drowning in pussy with his YT money
There's no proof they had intercourse.