Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two women laughed at me when I was at the register making my purchase

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
They just looked at me and then looked at each other and started laughing a bit. I wanted to blow my head off right then and there right in front of them and get all my gushy brain matter and bone shrapnel all over them and on the cash register traumatizing them for life.

I’m so sick and tired of being fucking ugly, I seriously want to hurt someone right now. I wish I could set myself on fire to burn the ugliness away. Why’d I have to be born in this subhuman body. I swear if it weren’t for the law I would’ve attacked both of those ladies.

call them filthy sluts next time

Spit on them next time

In situations like this you have to do or say something back to redeem the pain, otherwise your non-action will haunt you during times of leisure. Since it's 3D-pigs, all you had to do was call them 'fat' and 'ugly'. Even if the insults do no damage, at least you responded.

This has not happened to me. But if it does, I've already visualised what I would do or say back, so I'm well prepared.

They just looked at me and then looked at each other and started laughing a bit. I wanted to blow my head off right then and there right in front of them and get all my gushy brain matter and bone shrapnel all over them and on the cash register traumatizing them for life.

I’m so sick and tired of being fucking ugly, I seriously want to hurt someone right now. I wish I could set myself on fire to burn the ugliness away. Why’d I have to be born in this subhuman body. I swear if it weren’t for the law I would’ve attacked both of those ladies.
Relatable

They just looked at me and then looked at each other and started laughing a bit.
This happens every time I walk past a female; they just stop what they're doing, stare at me and chuckle or laugh out loud.

I’m so sick and tired of being fucking ugly, I seriously want to hurt someone right now. I wish I could set myself on fire to burn the ugliness away.
I sometimes want to peel the skin off my face when I see my reflection in the mirror.