Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Two white femoids beheaded in Algeria

• Thread starter bignosedsubhuman
  • Start date
White foids get too brave and ignore the CULTure of the places they travel to. No SIMPathy. Pure ignorance led probably lead to this. They’re not entitled to my EMPathy or SIMPathy

No video);;;;

"I like to travel :foidSoy::foidSoy:"
White foids get too brave and ignore the CULTure of the places they travel to. No SIMPathy. Pure ignorance led probably lead to this. They’re not entitled to my EMPathy or SIMPathy
Exactly, instead of using common sense and staying safe, they expect entire world to change to their wishes. They need to travel in groups, stick to tourists and crowded places, respect local rules and customs. Foids are too stupid to survive.

"I like to travel :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Exactly, instead of using common sense and staying safe, they expect entire world to change to their wishes. They need to travel in groups, stick to tourists and crowded places, respect local rules and customs. Foids are too stupid to survive.
Normilizze beheading female travelers everywhere

They got too comfortable around white cucks and have no sense of danger when traveling to other cultures. The reality check often is brootal. They'll never learn tho.
gf-Kofw-3ueS-VRXQ_grecka-policja-zatrzymala-podejrzanego-o-morderstwo-anastazji-320x213.jpg

Last edited:
This story is almost 6 years old & it was in Morocco.

Remember there are foids protesting for muslims.

The article is about the 2 swedish girls that got beheaded by isis militants in morocco

The article is about the 2 swedish girls that got beheaded by isis militants in morocco
Not Swedish one was danish and the other was Norwegian

Foids think they are too special to be hurt, and white ones especially. Foids don't realize that to a man that does not want to fuck them, they are nothing.

anyone got the video? I want to fap to it

Nordic foids especially swedish foids are the property of ugly manlet arab rapeugees even though nordic men are insane moggers. The world is so irrational.

Nordic foids especially swedish foids are the property of ugly manlet arab rapeugees even though nordic men are insane moggers. The world is so irrational.
nordic men being moggers is laughable. All men ahve chads and incels.

Good. These whores are the feminist vanguard. They show up and act like a walking billboard for feminism, dressing like whores and slutting around. If they are able to communicate with the local women, they will infect them with feminism even more directly. The men who killed them are heroes.

good burn in hell white whores

>algeria
the article says morocco

No video);;;;

@SandNiggerKANG @Mecoja @MammothIncel @Paperman @ColdBoy @yebamoth @JudeoBiden @edgelordcel @molester

Last edited:
Old news and it was morocco