Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two ways of dealing with inceldom

YewTree

YewTree

Recruit
★★
Assuming you're a true incel, i.e., you are and always will be incel, there are only two ways of dealing with your inceldom. Cope, or the rope.

There are probably many ways of coping with inceldom, but here are two I've noticed:

A)Eliminating or reducing the desire for foids
This is my current method of coping. Having watched a lot of anime and read some manga, I've so become used to the behavior and appearances of 2D women that the thought of being with a 3D foid seems unpleasant. And, having taken the blackpill, I realize that being in a romantic relationship with a 3D foid just isn't something that's worth it. No doubt, the foid would have had many sexual partners before me, it would cheat on me, manipulate me, etc., as all (or virtually all) 3D foids do. Because both sexual and romantic relations with a 3D foid seem unpleasant to me, I have reached a kind of acceptance of my inceldom.

Also, that's just the method that I ended up utilizing. There are other methods of accomplishing the same thing. Religioncoping, for example.

The problem with this method is that it requires maintenance, and it isn't entirely within your control. We all follow the same biological imperative, and it guides all of our actions, though to differing extents depending on one's genes. The innate desire to be with a foid is eventually going to rise to the surface, and if you are not able to suppress it, you'll be back to square one. For people with a weak innate desire, it isn't too difficult, but for those with a strong desire, it is very difficult.

B)Deluding yourself into believing you aren't incel
This is essentially what the "I'm an unattractive virgin but I'm not an incel" incels on IT do. If you aren't an incel in your own mind, then maybe you won't suffer as an incel, even if you are an incel in reality. These types of men generally believe they're just down on their luck or believe that they're celibate by choice.

I think this option is much less desirable than 1 because it doesn't have its foundation in the truth like 1. 1 starts by accepting the premise "I am incel", and instead works to suppress the unfulfillable desire which is a cause of inceldom. 2 will lead to a great deal of cognitive dissonance, and I suspect it is prone to a kind of sudden shattering, where all the lies and delusion that has built up over the years is brought down like the wind blowing over a house of cards.

Then there's the rope:

It's fairly straightforward. Dead men can't be incel. The unique suffering of an incel results from the absence of sex and romance from his life; he wants these things, but he can't get them. If he no longer exists, there is no longer someone for whom the absence of sex and romance is a deprivation, so the problem is solved.

or just postmaxx here

obligatory ER joke

obligatory ER joke
I think the desire to go ER stems from your desire to die. The rationale is "I'm going to die anyway, so I may as well take out a few people before I go". I don't imagine anyone wants to live the rest of their life in prison, which is what will happen if you're caught, assuming you live somewhere without the death penalty.

"just get rid of billions of years of genetic programming"
I never said that you could get rid of it, only that it's possible to repress or sublimate it. Humans already do this in many ways. For example, violence is in our genetic programming, but most of us are able to refrain from violence.

Dead men can't be incel.
Massive cope, only dead Chad gets necrophiliac groupies that dig him up and grind their genitals on his skeletal parts.

Massive cope, only dead Chad gets necrophiliac groupies that dig him up and grind their genitals on his skeletal parts.
Tbh, i’ve seen women lust over dead serial killers :blackpill::feelsrope:

Rope is the only correct choice

Blue pill or black pill.

No other solutions

Once you accept the blackpill, it’s cope or rope because you are beyond the point of deluding yourself. Even if you try to delude yourself into thinking you are celibate by choice, you will still have nagging blackpills appearing everyday and reminding you that it’s over.

Coping is only something you can do temporarily, very few will be able to cope through the normal lifetime of a human. That’s 75 years of coping on average.

I don’t endorse suicide but roping is probably ultimately where most of us will end at.

4. :feelstrash:
Feelstrashpng

I can't delude myself and I dislike anime so I guess it's pointlessly coping or jumping off a tall building for me.

Copers to ropers