Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Two types of pistol, which one would you choose?

Low power/high cap OR high power/low cap?

• Low power/high cap

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • High power/low cap

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
1. Heavy hitting magnum rounds, smaller capacity
-on the extreme end, there is .500 magnum Smith & Wesson 5 shot revolver
fe9a8c1eeeff3c9babb05a202c4c8fac.jpg

-But most guns like these are stuff like .357 magnum revolvers or .45 ACP pistols (6 to 10 rounds depending on the gun)
M1911A1.png

2. Not as powerful, but more shots before needing to reload
-On the extreme end it would be stuff like .22 pistols like CP33 with 33 round magazine
CP33_magazines_vortex_TK_6571web.jpg

-But most of the stuff would be something like 9mm pistols like Beretta or Glock (15 to 20 rounds)
M9-pistolet.jpg

And don't say 10mm because that is a compromise

I'll take the revolver tbh

I'll take the revolver tbh
So pretty much one shot, one kill.

Saint Pekka fired low power .22lr pistol but had to shoot his victims several times before they died
47944a8ce612802c69b1f0671f38232b85d2e810b52238cf0da861b5f5c9207d

The .45ACP is probably the best of both worlds, so I'll take that. Hollow points also.

F-for w-what purpose, agent?

I want a lawyer.

Most self-defense situations where guns are involved never get past the first couple shots or so. Obviously go high power on this one. The only reason you'd ever even consider the higher cap option is if you're looking out for others.

Glock 19 with a 100 round drum mag, obviously.

Most self-defense situations where guns are involved never get past the first couple shots or so. Obviously go high power on this one. The only reason you'd ever even consider the higher cap option is if you're looking out for others.
What if antifa/inceltears raids your house? I think bigger mag is better tbh.

What if antifa/inceltears raids your house? I think bigger mag is better tbh.
High power is still better. You want the most lethal shot possible to minimize their chance of testifying against you in court once the shootout is over. They can't testify against you from the grave.

Does it even matter? I wouldn't use it anyways

I’ll take the revolver for high amounts of damage, guaranteed death upon firing.

Revolver with birdshot :dab:

I want one that has....

"only been dropped once."

It totally depends on the philosophy of use. Personal protection? Hunting game? Defense against large predators like bears? Plinking? War/combat?

High power, low capacity, all it takes is one.

Beretta sucks, and most people can't shoot worth shit anyways. high powered guns will make a shitty shot even worse.

I have a good accuracy so the higher power one.

2 because im weak

Id take a beretta to the range. Fired one chambered in 40 before and it was very smooth. Id take it in 9 though as that is absolutely enough no matter what these sunday gunday fanatics tell you.

I do not need a gun but I do need a permit for it, so people specially females cannot mogg me in this part. @Eskimocel
Also my bare hands are enough. I could easily bend the gun with my hands.

It totally depends on the philosophy of use. Personal protection? Hunting game? Defense against large predators like bears? Plinking? War/combat?

For the sake of argument, an hypothetical mass self defense situation where you would have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend yourself.

If I have to kill, I don't want my target to suffer. High power, low cap. For the "high power" part. The shot should definitely kill them.

We're talking like a moose or something, right?

Both, the more the merrier:feelzez: