Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Two roasties honked and waved at me as I was walking to my car

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
why do filthy roasties have to be such cold daughters of bitches? I was walking peacefully from uni when 2 foids in a car decided to disturb the peace and remind me of how incel I am.
I wanted to chase them but they were already gone

tenor.gif

Cope. Chad was behind u, and they wanted some fuk

Sounds like fakecel
Sounds like fakecel

Fakecel?

Roasties pretend that ugly men dont exist
roasties pretend that average men don't exist, but everyone is disgusted by trucels. they were laughing at me to my face, and i stood and watched. lol if u think foids dare to mock chad
Sounds like fakecel
Sounds like fakecel
You don't understand being ugly

Chad's 12 inch coke can dong is in their mouths right now

roasties pretend that average men don't exist, but everyone is disgusted by trucels. they were laughing at me to my face, and i stood and watched. lol if u think foids dare to mock chad

You don't understand being ugly

Agreed, while I've never been full blown laughed at to my face. I do get the usual pretentious smerk, a shit ton of cringes on strangers faces when they look at me lol. That's how you know if you really are ugly, average guys are ghost. But people like us stand out anywhere we go, it's almost like people consider us public property for being ugly. We truly are second or even third class citizens.

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Why on fucking earth two roasties will honk at you?

This is some vanilla latte fuel. It makes one want to drive-by drench a foid with coffee.

Last edited:
because i look harmless and ugly?
i'm closer to legit deformity than to handsomeness, and foids wanna make fun of ugly incels. @chudur-budur

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back