Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Two psychopath boys torture, molest and murder toddler. Women proceed to give them pussy.

You have to push that button with either of your middle fingers or else you lose style points.
Do it with a middle finger while using the other hand to hold my dick as I piss on a Figrews crying face. :feelsautistic:

james-bulger-and-killers.jpg

That's right. While you were coping playing MMORPGs in your room, this kid was having sex with women while still in prison. Well, he might be a psychopath who abducted, tortured, murdered and mutilated a toddler, BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT A BITTER INCEL right? The whore could easily sense he had such a marvelous personality and sucked his dick WHILE HE WAS STILL IN JAIL. Damn what a great guy.

This is what happens when you allow simps to survive, they give women rights and these women make sure to reproduce with the most primitive subhumans imaginable: thugs, psychopaths, mentally ill retards. This is why every single successful civilization in human history controlled their whores instead of trying to please them.

Single mom was tired of one night stands and decided to start a relationship with Mr Right: a convicted pedophile who tortured and murdered a toddler! PERSONALITY trumps all, folks!

He went on fucking whores into his 20s and will probably keep on doing it right into his 30s and 40s.

You might think he is good looking, but this is what he looks like now.

View attachment 422841

Far from a Chad. And looks much, much older than he already is (I guess spending your entire teenage years in prison and doing a lot of drugs does this to you)

He just have the charm of being a notorious pedophile murderer.
redditcucks are claiming you doctored some of the pictures

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m4ut90/this_post_has_been_edited_because_they_where/

thats something different, he was a monster who hated women for a long time, while those boys did a mistake in their childhood
23 years old is a child when a 40 year old male wants to fuck a 23 year old female.
But now all of a sudden it's not an adult.

Last edited:
Women attracted to psychopaths and sociopaths, you don't say? File this under very typical female mating patterns.

That's right. While you were coping playing MMORPGs in your room, this kid was having sex with women while still in prison. Well, he might be a psychopath who abducted, tortured, murdered and mutilated a toddler, BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT A BITTER INCEL right? The whore could easily sense he had such a marvelous personality and sucked his dick WHILE HE WAS STILL IN JAIL. Damn what a great guy.

This is what happens when you allow simps to survive, they give women rights and these women make sure to reproduce with the most primitive subhumans imaginable: thugs, psychopaths, mentally ill retards. This is why every single successful civilization in human history controlled their whores instead of trying to please them.

Single mom was tired of one night stands and decided to start a relationship with Mr Right: a convicted pedophile who tortured and murdered a toddler! PERSONALITY trumps all, folks!

He went on fucking whores into his 20s and will probably keep on doing it right into his 30s and 40s.

View attachment 422841

Far from a Chad. And looks much, much older than he already is (I guess spending your entire teenage years in prison and doing a lot of drugs does this to you)

Just be a murderer theory

Is becoming a mass murderer what they really mean when they say "just improve your personality"?

It's all about your personality, bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

View attachment 422841

Just fucking wow, Woman destroy civilizations and were hopefully close

just torture and murder small boys bro

IT responds > doesn't respond instead virtue signals how bad they feel for the kid and how evil inkwels are for debunking their personality-argument instead of doing our own virtue signaling. Not sure what I expected.

Still convinced the majority of IT are sitting in some Israeli social media center.

Last edited:
I bet women shagged them even after female standards got so high. I bet they don’t feel bad about what they did so they should legally be put through the same thing they did to the child.

What gets me is that the same world that rewards guys like that killer expect people like us to keep everything going.

literrally how did you find a picture of him?????????????????????????????????????????

The Brittish goverment literally made several laws that make it impossible to obtain them

if there are any UKcels here id recommend them to leave this thread ASAP lol
I’ve seen his pictures before and I live in the UK, this happens so much the most they do about it is post on Twitter saying it’s illegal, you can always feign ignorance over the law and say it’s not him tho lol

DARK TRIAD = UNMOGGABLE

instead of hating against other men who deserve a second chance you better focus on improving your own personality
So many great foitard rosts:feelsthink::feelzez:
Foids are just naturally retarded and thus the human rights need to be revoked from them.

Last edited:
Dark Triad is like the law of gravity

Not a surprise. Women love killing babies. So its obvious that they would also love men who torture babies.

personality meme :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 422841

This isn't ragebait, it's JFL at this point. Foids making retarded decisions and ending up single mothers. Foids who burn the coal pay the toll.

So so many great roasts of a fucktarded biches on this thread my bothers! I will qoute you with a blackpill on a teeheehee jootube forever.

You’re using the CORRECT modern picture of Jon Venables, right? Because some dude ended up killing himself or just having his life ruined because someone spreaded either accidental or intentional false information that the modern picture was him but it was actually a picture of a completely different dude, that is what I heard anyway.

You’re using the CORRECT modern picture of Jon Venables, right? Because some dude ended up killing himself or just having his life ruined because someone spreaded either accidental or intentional false information that the modern picture was him but it was actually a picture of a completely different dude, that is what I heard anyway.
lol who cares its not like any of us is going to stalk him. I find it disgusting how the State works with women, protecting criminals and punishing innocent men, they are vermin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back