Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two pajeet brothers kill whole family and themselves because they didn't like how the show "The Office" ended

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
“The first and most important show we watched was ‘The Office’,” Farhan wrote in the note that started, “Hey everyone, I killed myself and my family.”
“Hey everyone, I killed myself and my family.”

LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's what lack of pussy or a future does to a nigga. We will se many more (subhuman) men getting crazy in the coming years.

Last edited:
Wow. And yeah, they fit the subhuman mark. Well, more power to them.

the office isn't even good.

They are right about the show. Steve Carrell was the heart of The Office without him the show got really bad

brutal this is what inceldom and curryceldom has done to my curry brethren

nothing of value was lost

LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's what lack of pussy or a future does to a nigga. We will se many more (subhuman) men getting crazy in the coming years.
“If I killed myself, they would be miserable. They would spend the rest of their lives feeling guilt, despair, and a multitude of other adjectives that mean sad.

“Instead of having to deal with the aftermath of my suicide, I could just do them a favor and take them with me. None of us would ever have to feel sad ever again,” he wrote.

However, he also admitted, “If I’m going to die, I might as well get some attention.”

It wasnt because he was going to rope due to his truecel status along with his brother LOL. He also dropped from a really good college due to "depression" aka inceldom. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Hw wouldve still been alive if he found this place, NEVER BEGAN FOR BROWNCELS

over for poopcels

He had a gf, money, and was successful in school. He had pussy and a future. He was just mentally fucked by chemical depression.

Last edited:
I hate sitcoms they are fucking shit

“If I killed myself, they would be miserable. They would spend the rest of their lives feeling guilt, despair, and a multitude of other adjectives that mean sad.

“Instead of having to deal with the aftermath of my suicide, I could just do them a favor and take them with me. None of us would ever have to feel sad ever again,” he wrote.

However, he also admitted, “If I’m going to die, I might as well get some attention.”

It wasnt because he was going to rope due to his truecel status along with his brother LOL. He also dropped from a really good college due to "depression" aka inceldom. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Hw wouldve still been alive if he found this place, NEVER BEGAN FOR BROWNCELS
Classic signs of psychopathy.

Things must have been pretty bad if they could endure all 10 seasons of The Office.

This made me kek out loud

I wonder what they thought of the Two and a half men finale.

If they would've have waited a year until the movie came out, that would be great.

Oh my God.
(............)
Why are they acting like Russians all of a sudden ?

tenor.gif

@Mentally lost cel thoughts?

how is this related to them not getting pussy? They obviously lost their mind by the end of the show
Suicide note written by one of the brothers -

View: https://imgur.com/a/o3Stt7Q

He was getting pussy in college -
Screenshot 1

Last edited:
Sounds based tbh

This sounds like a story the worst kind of gun control nut would make up as an excuse for stricter firearm regulation.

This reads like an article from the Onion. So fucking sad man.

They got sick of being curry

Fuck these faggots.