Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Two of my foid colleagues are married to soy boys who took their last names

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Both of them have a PhD degree and their soy husbands are either master or didn’t go to university at all. On couple photos they all look more confident and dominant than the males. The soys’ insta usernames still contain their birth name but on LinkedIn they already show the foids’ family name, kek

The absolute state of gender relations in Cuckmany: the stacys are gigachad or billionaire only and the mediocre looking career women want oofy doofys who are obedient enough to give up their own birth names. It’s absolutely over.

There will a time soon when foids will start giving their sons and daughter's their surname too and will put all whipped men in leashes to drag them around and (((they))) will support them on it

I know a guy whose last name is both mother and father's surname hyphenated. Even that's too cucked for me.

Typical pussywhipped father
I know a guy whose last name is both mother and father's surname hyphenated. Even that's too cucked for me.

Brutal oofy doofy pill.

Why so judgmental? It’s not like they are getting pegged or anything. If this is how they can secure pussy and neetbux then I believe it’s fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back