Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Two Normies slaying in Philippines

antonio

antonio

Greycel
I am amazed how easy the asian chicks are. Look at these two normies (perhaps the tall one could be considered HTN) slaying and women even touching their arms...this has given me a bit of hope.

View: https://youtu.be/Yop4--0IeGM

Strong 4th post

@AsiaCel thoughts?

That would be a nice place to make incelistan.

Holy fuck at the asian cuck they strapped a go pro too lmao no shame.

I wanna seamaxxx and slay toooo :reeeeee:

Strong 4th post
For something one starts.

I wanna seamaxxx and slay toooo .
Look at the minute 1:58 when that young girl take the guy's arm and chases him begging him. Imagine the dose of dopamine that normie felt. Asia is calling us.

That would be a nice place to make incelistan.
Our leader will be ER
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/640/cpsprodpb/D8C0/production/_103188455_elliottrogerafpgetty.jpg

Holy fuck at the asian cuck they strapped a go pro too lmao no shame.
I guess they shared later the ugly ones with him

SEAmaxx wouldn't even work even if I was tyrone. all of asia hates niggers

id rather keep fucking my right hand than these subhuman creatures
ascension counts only with a white woman, latina stacy and maybe asian 10/10 gigastacy
volcel mindset 1000%

i already see you are a cuck that would sell his house to travel 10k kms to smell rotten noodle pussy
doesn't work if im an ugly nigger :feelsbadman:

id rather keep fucking my right hand than these subhuman creatures
Some girls in the video look decent looking, there are preferences. You will stay incel forever with your mindset because white women have unrealistic standars for men and I suppose you aren't good enough to get a stacy latina or whatever. We have to be realistic.

didnt watch the whole thing just saw few disgusting noodles

i am a 100% white man and as such i demand a 100% white woman. I wont fucking leave my heritage and identity and travel to some shithole in the middle of fucking nowhere in hope of fucking some roasted yellow pussy that would cuck me with a chad the same second i brought her to my homeland.
proof segregation actually worked tbh. there wouldn't be mixed problems

i really wonder if this might work in a place like nigeria or other nigger places

This is only the start. JBWmaxxers are venturing out into the MENA area and other regions. Slowly, but surely the strictly conservative nature of MENA and Indian societies will crumble under the pressure of foids hungry for white Chads.

JBW doesnt work with any other race

Look at the minute 1:58 when that young girl take the guy's arm and chases him begging him. Imagine the dose of dopamine that normie felt. Asia is calling us.
IMO Chad only

Those guys aren't even that good looking, yet getting such positive reactions.
Now imagine if there were two tall blue-eyed blonde chads in place of these two dumb fucks, those foids would have eaten them from their pussies.

Philippine foids are easy to HTNs 5'7'' and up