Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Two new important site announcements

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Head of the Interplanetary Unitary Regime.
★★★★
24d 17h 51m
If you want entertainment go watch your Gayflix show, this forum is to aid misfits in venting their problem while laughing and flinging shit.
If it has become too low IQ then go become a Wikipedia jannie or something.
These rules are nonsensical and are going to kill this already dying forum.
I agree with this 1000%:yes::yes::yes:

nightbane

nightbane

Officer
★★
18d 10h 21m
Lol not even 4chan has become this cucked, wtf is wrong with mods ngl?
So to say that someone is a faggot I must write a schizo counter essayposting when I can summarize my thoughts with simple, yet efficient meme responses?

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
exactly, wtf is this soy shit, this forum is being infiltrated by normfags disguised as incel mods, they want to turn it into a cucked cesspool like cuckit

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Low IQ subhuman
★★★★★
71d 18h 36m
The no insulting rule as currently is, seems overkill.
I get that you don't want low effort spam but if a new user posts bluepilled garbage I should be able to call them GrAYcel.
Also short responses should be okay if the thread itself is low quality/low effort. It's just proportionate response.
Also, I know it's an older modification, but just noticed it and this is a thread about rules so:
LGBTQ content rule: We also consider furries ie furfags and bronies to be part of this community and may update the rule further to include anymore disgusting and degenerate groups that might arise in the future within it if only for the understandable purposes of keeping our website free of degrading filth as well cultural subversion which these movements all heavily steeped in homosexuality almost always seem to foment.
So will you for example ban @erenyeager or @TheNEET ?
Many furries or bronies are cringe but I don't think it is a ban worthy offense per se. Also this seems to be a massive, arbitrary stretch of LGBT's definition.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
73d 8h 28m
Still not going to stop the infiltrators
And they will just post long garbled shit
The no insulting rule as currently is, seems overkill.
I get that you don't want low effort spam but if a new user posts bluepilled garbage I should be able to call them GrAYcel.
Also short responses should be okay if the thread itself is low quality/low effort. It's just proportionate response.
Also, I know it's an older modification, but just noticed it and this is a thread about rules so:

So will you for example ban @erenyeager or @TheNEET ?
Many furries or bronies are cringe but I don't think it is a ban worthy offense per se. Also this seems to be a massive, arbitrary stretch of LGBT's definition.
Why ban me. All because of an icon? At best I don't even sperg about it. Most of the shit I'm with is either inceldia or black holes. That and I just rot in my day. Banning me proves this site has lost the definition of truceldom. Banning a 5'3 user means hell for this site in the future. It will bring apocalypse and death to everything for my brothers in incelallah also jfl for not including @Wizard32 he spergs more about the nonsense more than I do, meanwhile I post shitty day journals.

Last edited:
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Low IQ subhuman
★★★★★
71d 18h 36m
Why ban me. All because of an icon? At best I don't even sperg about it. Most of the shit I'm with is either inceldia or black holes. That and I just rot in my day. Banning me proves this site has lost the definition of truceldom. Banning a 5'3 user means hell for this site in the future. It will bring apocalypse and death to everything for my brothers in incelallah also jfl for not including @Wizard32 he spergs more about the nonsense more than I do, meanwhile I post shitty day journals.
Yeah lol I don't think you, wizard32, theNeet or anyone else should be banned over it.
My point was arbitrary, open ended and unnecessary rules they keep adding.
I worry they are going to start selectively applying it soon to whomever they dislike. Turning this place into reddit and ruining it.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
73d 8h 28m
Yeah lol I don't think you, wizard32, theNeet or anyone else should be banned over it.
My point was arbitrary, open ended and unnecessary rules they keep adding.
I worry they are going to start selectively applying it soon to whomever they dislike. Turning this place into reddit and ruining it.
:fuk: maybe that was their goal

C

ChrolloLucilfer04

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 15h 31m
all I ask for admins and mods is to be just a bit more lenient

:redpill::blackpill: are only getting more popular, inceldom is on a rise. new members will come!!

TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
150d 10h 32m
regardless of what they desire these mods have the accept the bitter reality that this forum is dying and it's dying FAST.
Total: 1,521 (Incels: 139, Bluepillers: 1,382)
IT lurkers far outnumber participating .is members and many of our "own" are LARPing fakecels. demanding that all .is members participating in ID have an IQ higher than 80 is just too much to ask for at this point in time (especially from subhumans and mentalcels).
Bro it's been like this since day 1

K

kampman

waiting for the end
★★★★★
198d 22h 0m
regardless of what they desire these mods have the accept the bitter reality that this forum is dying and it's dying FAST.
Total: 1,521 (Incels: 139, Bluepillers: 1,382)
IT lurkers far outnumber participating .is members and many of our "own" are LARPing fakecels. demanding that all .is members participating in ID have an IQ higher than 80 is just too much to ask for at this point in time (especially from subhumans and mentalcels).
Not all unregistered lurkers are from IT.

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★★
17d 10h 7m
Bro it's been like this since day 1
ya i confirmed with the way back machine archives that fat link was right and the active user base isn't that different from 3 years ago. but is that what we want? a community that never grows and who's greatest contributors are youngcels (fakecels)? it's only logical to become picky when u actually have a sizeable sample to be picky from.

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★★
17d 10h 7m
Not all unregistered lurkers are from IT.
well obviously but they're most likely bluepilled outsiders lurking here for the lols so they're essentially of the IT mindset.

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★
33d 20h 59m
We'll see how this works out, worst case scenario you roll back the rule