Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Two kinds of thoughts with which I numb myself to sleep every day

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
1. Thoughts of cuddling with my kitsune girl girlfriend if I had one
2. Thoughts of coming up with various ways I'd fuck my sister if I had one

The #2 is a new one since I've rediscovered my sisterfucking fetish thanks to @WorthlessSlavicShit 's threads.

Fucked up, isn't it? This is my life.

i usually stress about not being able to sleep

2. Thoughts of coming up with various ways I'd fuck my sister if I had one
This might sound appealing if you've never had a sister, but I have one and the thought is disgusting. Fucking a step-sister that came into your family recently seems hot though.

This might sound appealing if you've never had a sister, but I have one and the thought is disgusting. Fucking a step-sister that came into your family recently seems hot though.
:yes:

i don't know, i think the main reason why i'm attracted to this idea is because I believe like many average and below average men I'm simply unlovable, and only a woman who is supposed to love me unconditionally will ever see me positively in a romantic way. At the same time i'm not attracted to fucking my own mother or some other incestous shit

i don't know, i think the main reason why i'm attracted to this idea is because I believe like many average and below average men I'm simply unlovable, and only a woman who is supposed to love me unconditionally will ever see me positively in a romantic way.
You know yourself that this logic is horrible. I would advise you to fantasize about other things, such as step-sisters who joined your family recently. That's a good fantasy.

You know yourself that this logic is horrible. I would advise you to fantasize about other things, such as step-sisters who joined your family recently. That's a good fantasy.
No :feelsUgh:
I've yet some 15 pages liberotica's first-rate sisterfucking stories to get around. Then we'll see if I want to stop.

No :feelsUgh:
I've yet some 15 pages liberotica's first-rate sisterfucking stories to get around. Then we'll see if I want to stop.
We all have our copes...