Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Two high school girls laughed at me today, just like the good ol days...

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
Was sitting outside at my grandma's house (Where I'm living at) looking at the sky and enjoying the silence of my neighborhood, and then two girls passed by the sidewalk, and they started whispering (I heard the word "Ugly" clearly) and giggling.

I saw through my peripheral vision that one of them looked back to look at me, and then they both started laughing out loud.

I live close to a school, so they (students) pass by all the time...
Reminding me of the Teen Love I didn't experimence, and today, reminding me of the thing I dealt with all my life, and apparently still do.

Did I do anything? Nope. I don't even look at girls anymore, shit makes me depressed.
Did I deserve this? Why?

Ruined my month, basically...

Relatable. JBs laugh behind my back whenever I pass them due to my trucel looks.

They reminded that you are a truecel, i should be happy

Was sitting outside at my grandma's house (Where I'm living at) looking at the sky and enjoying the silence of my neighborhood, and then two girls passed by the sidewalk, and they started whispering (I heard the word "Ugly" clearly) and giggling.

I saw through my peripheral vision that one of them looked back to look at me, and then they both started laughing out loud.

I live close to a school, so they (students) pass by all the time...
Reminding me of the Teen Love I didn't experimence, and today, reminding me of the thing I dealt with all my life, and apparently still do.

Did I do anything? Nope. I don't even look at girls anymore, shit makes me depressed.
Did I deserve this? Why?

Ruined my month, basically...
feel you brocel. this can destroy the whole month.
i was on vacation in jew York and 2 Stacy behind me whisperd about my height and short men on the first day.
was depressed.

i was on vacation in jew York and 2 Stacy behind me whisperd about my height and short men on the first day.
was depressed.
this thread was hilarious! made me rage too!

was depressed.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Sorry, that was funny.

Anyway, yeah... And there's no point in responding to it. They will just double down.

Either ER.com them, or move on...

This reminds me of one time when I was 19 or 20, I was walking through the town centre and saw two high school age girls sitting on a bench nearby. I heard one of them whisper to the other “would you go out with him?” and she responded like “oh god no tee hee tee hee”. That was yet another reminder of my place in this world.

Wouldn't have happenes if you used your tactical soap

gun reload GIF by Signaturee Entertainment

:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Thanks for the high blood pressure. That got me enraged enough. They only ask for your sympathy, when they have to beg for their lives.
Behavior reserved to vermin.

This reminds me of one time when I was 19 or 20, I was walking through the town centre and saw two high school age girls sitting on a bench nearby. I heard one of them whisper to the other “would you go out with him?” and she responded like “oh god no tee hee tee hee”. That was yet another reminder of my place in this world.
"Women aren't like that in real life, sweaty. Go touch some grass :foidSoy: "

On another note. Why do foids feel the need to comment about everything? I was using my phone outside but the screen was very dark and I was trying to put it under my hand so I can see my phone and adjust the brightness levels. A table away I heard "Who carries their phone like that *pig squeal*".

I just remember it being completely unnecessary. I was more focused on my task but I remember it coming from a fat goblinita so it didn't sting that much.

On another note. Why do foids feel the need to comment about everything? I was using my phone outside but the screen was very dark and I was trying to put it under my hand so I can see my phone and adjust the brightness levels. A table away I heard "Who carries their phone like that *pig squeal*".

I just remember it being completely unnecessary. I was more focused on my task but I remember it coming from a fat goblinita so it didn't sting that much.
I genuinely don't get it, because I don't notice or care what the people around me are doing. Someone can enter a bus naked, and I won't even look at them or say anything, because I don't care.

The fact that people (not just teenagers, everyone does this shit) feel comfortable commenting out loud to people they don't know, it's crazy to me.

If they think I'm ugly, that's fine, everyone fucking does. Why tell me or make me hear about it?

A lowinhib curry would have whipped his cock out and started jerking it to assert dominance

Not easy having the opposite sex make a mockery out you, i've been experiencing it for over a quarter of century. It ain't easy

I hate young people in general, want nothing to do with them.