Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Two french girls mock 17 year old boy who tried to save them from violence and ended up getting beat up

He was a white knight. This needs to happen more frequently so they learn their lesson

Any frenchcel who can translate what these sluts are saying

NEVER HELP FOIDS

especially French foids. Let them eat cake !

He was a white knight. This needs to happen more frequently so they learn their lesson

Any frenchcel who can translate what these sluts are saying

"We'll tell you what happened. So I was in Lyon the other night with my friends. We were walking around 10:30 PM, it was a summer night, around the end of August I believe, and some boys simply accosted us, and when the boys accosted us, there are two other boys *first low-iq laugh*, there are two boys who wanted to defend us, and in the end, they fought each other *second low-iq laugh* In short, one of them wanted to defend us, he got punched on the face and in the end, several days after *third low-iq laugh* CAN YOU STOP PLEASE?"

Don't defend foids, never

"We'll tell you what happened. So I was in Lyon the other night with my friends. We were walking around 10:30 PM, it was a summer night, around the end of August I believe, and some boys simply accosted us, and when the boys accosted us, there are two other boys *first low-iq laugh*, there are two boys who wanted to defend us, and in the end, they fought each other *second low-iq laugh* In short, one of them wanted to defend us, he got punched on the face and in the end, several days after *third low-iq laugh* CAN YOU STOP PLEASE?"

Don't defend foids, never
They definetely wanted the assaultant's dick

They love being beat and harassed by thugs. He should have never helped those cunts. They love it when a beta simp gets beaten.

it's what white knights deserve, the harsh reality.

White knight fag got what he fucking deserved.
Still fuck those ungrateful whore roasties though.
I hope next time there won't be any simps around and they will get violated.
NEVER HELP FOIDS
100% never forget.

but she was supposed to fuck him right on the spot

A foid would rather be abused by a chadlite thugmaxxer than helped by a beta simp

Good night
White knight
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

The white knight ruined the fun they were getting wth the thugs, this is why they laugh at him. Fortunately the white knight got what he deserves for his act of ridiculousness, helping them hoping both would reward him with blowjob, sex, threesome or whatever he thought he would get by being their knight, got wrecked and instead of being seen as hero, is now seen as a pathetic white knight left with nothing but damage and mockery

They look disgusting and vile.

In this instance I side with the sluts. I absolutely hate white knights.

As a blackpiller you would just pass by, not our problem because they think that they are entitled for protections and at he same time to thug dick.

never help them

never pay them

never save them

what has a women ever done for me? where is my charity? c'est fini

Didn’t read but
White knights get what they ask for :feelsjuice: