Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Two foids whom I used to play with when I was 10 refuse to acknowledge my existence.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
When I was around 9 or 10, there were these two foids I used to play with. We had rented out our house to their family and they were sisters. I used to play with them all the time. And honestly it was the first time in my life that I had foid friends. Their house was under construction on our own lane, and after the house was complete, about a year later they moved to their house. Ofc they came to visit about once a week, then a month, then it was just for new years and other holidays.

I found them both on Instagram and followed them. They're both models/fashion designers now. The older one was the one I was most close with. She studies fashion design now and refuses to even acknowledge my existence.

Meanwhile the younger one is also doing something simillar, she accepted my request, but she didn't follow me back. She's now dating a Chadpreet.

I simply don't see how it is possible to go on WITHOUT HATING THE FEMALE GENDER!

I am smarter than both of those bitches. I've known them personaly, enough to know that outside of their looks, their 'personality' doesn't account for anything.

Sounds sorta like how Elliot was with that girl he knew as a kid and met later as an adult

Sounds sorta like how Elliot was with that girl he knew as a kid and met later as an adult
ER was a Chadlite who was just retarded and decided to shootERmaxx

ER was a Chadlite

ER was a Chadlite

Cope, lmao. Happa Mutt, fag lips, MJnose, manlet, tiny dicklet, and living in Commiefornia.

But he was a God and had a way with words. Should've writermaxxed or something. Or at least went to College almost anywhere else but Commiefornia.

Last edited:
Cope, lmao. Ricecel, fag lips, MJnose, manlet, tiny dicklet

But he was a God and had a way with words. Should've writermaxxed or something.

View attachment 258653
Agreed to an extent. He definitely wasn’t a chad lite, mid tier normie at best. He may have had some decent facial features, but I’m pretty sure he was a manlet, and also had some rice in him which screwed him over.

J-j-j-ust be curry

So you mean he was a mentalcel?
he was a returdcel. Literally he's the kind of fuckER who could've actually benefited from the redpill. Also, 6 kills is a sign of low intelligence, which I suspect is why he couldn't get a gf despite money and decent looks.

this is the reality of male-foid childhood friendships

JFL at anime and it's "childhood girl friend turns into girlfriend" bluepilled lie :feelshaha:

You still remember them and cherish the memories and they barely remember you and don’t want to.
this is the reality of male-foid childhood friendships

JFL at anime and it's "childhood girl friend turns into girlfriend" bluepilled lie :feelshaha:
:feelsbadman:

I never had many foid friends. Just some neighbors that came over to meet my sister. it's like their batsense to avoid losers.