Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two foids tried befriending me & using me for protection

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
We went out to a bar together and I thought they were both single (Facebook Single status), then 3 weeks later they introduced their boyfriends.
These whores thought I'd be dumb enough to remain their friend like a bluepilled faggot and protect them from any danger.
Fuck off.

I unfriended both.

If it's too good to be true...

it’s over they were trying to make you a beta orbiter cuck.

they were most likely only using you to pay for their shit when they went out to party. They usually do that to guys who are desperate for pussy.
I didnt pay for jackshit, fuck them and fuck foids

We went out to a bar together and I thought they were both single (Facebook Single status), then 3 weeks later they introduced their boyfriends.
These whores thought I'd be dumb enough to remain their friend like a bluepilled faggot and protect them from any danger.
Fuck off.

I unfriended both.

You didn't use either of them as a wingtoilet?

To be fair my wingtoilet experiences didn't end up in any dates, but still, you seem socially vetted and toilets don't brutally reject you but just politely turn you down I'd you bring female friends.

You didn't use either of them as a wingtoilet?

To be fair my wingtoilet experiences didn't end up in any dates, but still, you seem socially vetted and toilets don't brutally reject you but just politely turn you down I'd you bring female friends.
Im not sub5 face but it doesn't matter, Im still incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back