Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Two foids didn't wanna be next to me on the treadmill

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
All the treadmills were full except for two that were between me and some chadlite. One of the girls was lucky enough to get the treadmill closest to chadlite and the other was mad because she had to be next to me. So, after they silently tried compromising and discussed switching spots, they both decided to not even use the treadmills and went to a different area of the gym. What should have I done boyos?

not this

I only go when the treadmills are empty at the gym, I don't like to stand next to anyone.

Over for treadmillcels.

Do SS boyo

We often talk about being sub 8, but there is a huge chasm between sub 8 and sub 4. At least a 7 or 6 can traverse society normally and form platonic relationships with femoids. If you're sub 4 you're basically a leper. A repulsive slime not fit for human social experience.

I'm basically a 1/10 and its brutal. People won't even sit beside me on a bus or train even when its packed full.

I have a gut instinct that those foids dressed like sluts.

They likely wore spandex that one can see their ass cheeks and crop tops where it barely covers the titties. Unfortunately for my sub8 incel friend, she is only dressing that way to get pounded by 7ft tall Chad or the school bully.

I have a gut instinct that those foids dressed like sluts.
Your gut instinct is right
They likely wore spandex that one can see their ass cheeks and crop tops where it barely covers the titties. Unfortunately for my sub8 incel friend, she is only dressing that way to get pounded by 7ft tall Chad or the school bully.
jfl at foids wearing skimpy clothes and then getting angery when guys stare at them

Should have followed them to the other area.How dare they leave.:reeeeee:

Your gut instinct is right

jfl at foids wearing skimpy clothes and then getting angery when guys stare at them
Bit like a wealthy guy complaining when his Rolex gets stolen while walking in the hood.

Reading shit like this endlessly how can anyone not despise women when they're this openly hostile to men they know nothing about other than his face not being aesthetically pleasing.

The grannies in the gym don't mind being next to me.
:chad::chad::chad:Major Granny Pussy Slayer reporting in:chad::chad::chad:
just kidding

You should have walked up to them later and just stared whilst adjusting your dick- I’ve started doing that to rude sluts and it really makes them have a seizure.

doing cardio is for low t cucks. Go to the bench and bench press some 200kgs

It never dreamed of beginning for you, OP.

When Kathleen Wynne was President of Cuntario, she allowed female teachers to strip nude for sexual education classes. It wasn't illegal for members of the feminist and LGBTQP+ to be naked for minors, but it was illegal if they complain that they were sexually harassed.

Push them off.