Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Two foids called me ugly today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Not directly but they made a reference to my appearance. That happened in the elevator at work (btw I'm seeing so many blackpills in that fucking elevator that I'm considering using the stairs instead) Anyways, I got in and two foids were there laughing like whores in a brothel. When I got in they stopped and they looked at me and one whispered to the other. I couldn't get all she said but I'm sure she said something along the lines of "I wish they hired cute guys here" and they started laughing again. They got out three floors before me and I just stood there. There's a mirror in that elevator and I could see my hideous reflection on it. I want to die guys. All I want is this to be over :(

Don’t worry, it’s over alright. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Damn bruh. This subhuman life is too fucking cruel upon us.

Not directly but they made a reference to my appearance. That happened in the elevator at work (btw I'm seeing so many blackpills in that fucking elevator that I'm considering using the stairs instead) Anyways, I got in and two foids were there laughing like whores in a brothel. When I got in they stopped and they looked at me and one whispered to the other. I couldn't get all she said but I'm sure she said something along the lines of "I wish they hired cute guys here" and they started laughing again. They got out three floors before me and I just stood there. There's a mirror in that elevator and I could see my hideous reflection on it. I want to die guys. All I want is this to be over :(
Goddamn it’s over, abandon all hope

that's brutal.If it makes you feel any better a girl once said out loud in class that i couldn't get any girls.it's over

We live in a soyciety

I'm so sorry OP

Foids at my school call me ugly all the time.

Women are like children they have no maturity at all

You should have confronted them and said some shit along the lines of "damn, I wish they would hire non vapid cute girls too, sadly I have to see you in the reflection"
You legit have zero to lose as they already see you as subhuman so you might as well fuck with them mentally and make them hella insecure.

Last edited:
Foids need to get what they fucking desERve

The one major problem with society is that people can't keep their opinions of others to themselves and those foids need to be taught manners and how to respect others.

Foids need a reality check. 50 years ago they knew their place and they could show some basic respect. Now everyone tells them they can do no wrong and as a result they have the mentality of a spoiled child. They believe that they can say and act however they want to anyone and face no repercussions. This is ruining society.

Foids need a reality check. 50 years ago they knew their place and they could show some basic respect. Now everyone tells them they can do no wrong and as a result they have the mentality of a spoiled child. They believe that they can say and act however they want to anyone and face no repercussions. This is ruining society.

Brutal to read it tbh

I am wondering what comment IT will make when they screenshot you ngl.

"It's due to your hideous personality! :soy:"

Shpuld have PUNCH them right then and there. In GTA of course. DO it next time. In tekken of course.

The elevatorpill destroyed me.

They were just whispering about your personality rather than your appearance :bluepill:

Foids need death.

Are you a manlet?

Girls tease me for being shorter than my 14 year old brother and multiple have said that I will never see a vagina in real life lol

It's because of you personality