Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Two female cops from Chicago fighting

N

also not related to inceldom kill yourself nigger

black women know how to fight atleast. white bitches are laughable

Bitch-fight, love it

black women know how to fight atleast. white bitches are laughable
This is so ass backwards, women aren't supposed to be combative and aggressive, the women of a race showing great combat prowess isn't boast worthy, it's a testament to how little the men of that race were able to protect them and provide for them.

What you've pointed out here is exactly why black women are not just the least married interracially, but they are least married period. No man (outside of a closeted homosexual) wants a "strong" aggressive combative woman. That's the kinda bitch that's going to endlessly nag and argue with you, and won't backdown unless you beat her the fuck up (and ironically then she'll conveniently switch to "female mode" and call the police on your ass - damned if you do, damned if you don't).

So no, it's "black bitches are laughable".

Your post is like saying this - "black men know how to submit to their women atleast. white men are laughable"

Last edited:
This is the future of America believe it or not. If cops are doing this and not getting fired, imagine all of the corruption, incompetence, and negligence coming our way.

As wealth inequality increases along racial lines as the years go on, there will be more and more crime in the cities and police departments will be desperate for officers. They will just about hire anyone and we are gonna see shit precisely like this.

America has already begun its decline, I wanna say it begun around the year 2017. It will only be a matter of time before most of America looks like this scene.

Last edited:
This is so ass backwards, women aren't supposed to be combative and aggressive, the women of a race showing great combat prowess isn't boast worthy, it's a testament to how little the men of that race were little to protect them and provide for them.

What you've pointed out here is exactly why black women are not just the least married interracially, but they are least married period. No man (outside of a closeted homosexual) wants a "strong" aggressive combative woman. That's the kinda bitch that's going to endlessly nag and argue with you, and won't backdown unless you beat her the fuck up (and ironically then she'll conveniently switch to "female mode" and call the police on your ass - damned if you do, damned if you don't).

Your post is like saying this - "black men know how to submit to their women atleast. white men are laughable"
he is a jew trying to subvert
dont worry
soon he will be sent the gas chambers

This is so ass backwards, women aren't supposed to be combative and aggressive, the women of a race showing great combat prowess isn't boast worthy, it's a testament to how little the men of that race were able to protect them and provide for them.

good novel, but it doesn't disprove my statement. have you seen white women throwing hands? you want someone with that level of inadequacy? i find it very offputting

Funny to watch :lul:

good novel, but it doesn't disprove my statement. have you seen white women throwing hands? you want someone with that level of inadequacy? i find it very offputting
The irony. If you need your woman to be able to "throw hands", that in of itself is a testament to your own inadequacy. That's not a woman's role. By your logic I guess black women are laughable since white women in average make more money than them, and you probably judge women based on their income of you are looking at their fighting prowess.

Seriosuly this is some soy shit, it's as if you are looking for a man, just come out of the closet already.

The irony. If you need your woman to be able to "throw hands", that in of itself is a testament to your own inadequacy. That's not a woman's role. By your logic I guess black women are laughable since white women in average make more money than them, and you probably judge women based on their income of you are looking at their fighting prowess.

Seriosuly this is some soy shit, it's as if you are looking for a man, just come out of the closet already.
i really don't understand what drives people to want to be right and prove their point so much. arguing and pseudopsychology, okay man

i really don't understand what drives people to want to be right and prove their point so much.
People feel the need to know whether they are right or wrong in order to feel secure in their life decisions and to know that they aren't taking a path that leads to failure. It's a survival mechanism.

Whether you are "right" or "wrong" on your beliefs, world views, etc can determine the quality of life you have in the future and whether you live or die.

For example, if a man chooses a woman based on her income and fighting prowess, he's more likely than not going to end up in an abusive relationship with a masculine woman that slaps him around, cheats on him, and if he retaliates calls the police on him. And with her being so aggressive and comfortable fighting you're going to be arguing everyday and having to take disrespect and beatings to avoid jail time lol.

A guy like you is the type to end up with a black ghetto single mom that throws pots and pans at you and fights with you often :feelskek:. Maybe it's a good thing you're incel, because it's like you're desperate to be abused and disrespected. You want to be in a relationship with the most emotional of the two sexes THAT ALSO LIKES TO FIGHT? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I knew a security guard in a relationship with a woman you described, he left her. He was taking a lot of physical abuse and not retaliating because the police would believe her side of the story.

You should very much want to know if you are right or wrong by debating your world views.

Last edited:
People feel the need to know whether they are right or wrong in order to feel secure in their life decisions and to know that they aren't taking a path that leads to failure. It's a survival mechanism.

Whether you are "right" or "wrong" on your beliefs, world views, etc can determine the quality of life you have in the future and whether you live or die.

For example, if a man chooses a woman based on her income and fighting prowess, he's more likely than not going to end up in an abusive relationship with a masculine woman that slaps him around, cheats on him, and if he retaliates calls the police on him. And with her being so aggressive and comfortable fighting you're going to be arguing everyday and having to take disrespect and beatings to avoid jail time lol.

A guy like you is the type to end up with a black ghetto single mom that throws pots and pans at you and fights with you often :feelskek:. Maybe it's a good thing you're incel, because it's like you're desperate to be abused and disrespected. You want to be in a relationship with the most emotional of the two sexes THAT ALSO LIKES TO FIGHT? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I knew a security guard in a relationship with a woman you described, he left her. He was taking a lot of physical abuse and not retaliating because the police would believe her side of the story.

You should very much want to know if you are right or wrong by debating your world views.
i appreciate your thoughts and long formed sentences to my brief responses, i'm not an arguing kind of person, i doubt i have survival mechanisms left. i'm very apathetic and aggressive and i don't really think about consequences or the future. i just prefer women with the capability for violence:y'all:

i appreciate your thoughts and long formed sentences to my brief responses, i'm not an arguing kind of person, i doubt i have survival mechanisms left. i'm very apathetic and aggressive and i don't really think about consequences or the future. i just prefer women with the capability for violence:y'all:
You sound like you were raised by a single mother, if so I understand how you ended up this way. If that's not the case you are probably some femdom faggot lol. The thing is, the women that you want, want a man who can create a life for them in which they don't need to or want to fight. You are asking for something counter to nature.

This must be your favorite movie right now :feelskek::

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDaPV_rJ1Y

You sound like you were raised by a single mother, if so I understand how you ended up this way. If that's not the case you are probably some femdom faggot lol. The thing is, the women that you want, want a man who can create a life for them in which they don't need to or want to fight. You are asking for something counter to nature.

This must be your favorite movie right now :feelskek::

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDaPV_rJ1Y

i was raised by a single(and horrible)mother, i don't like femdom larp bullshit, though i'd love to get slapped and scratched until blood is drawn:forcedsmile:. aggression is just attractive to me

this is my favorite movie

Who came up with the idea of putting women in the police? especially N

i don't like femdom larp bullshit
though i'd love to get slapped and scratched until blood is drawn:forcedsmile:. aggression is just attractive to me
Pick One

God damn double strike, you were raised by a single mom and you are one of those femdom fags, you have a hard life ahead of you.

Stop chasing after your mother, that shit is sick on so many levels. You have a full on oedipus complex :feelspuke:. You need to fuck a woman that is the exact opposite of your mom, you need to do it multiple times (white/Asian, Feminine, Not Aggressive, Etc).

This is what community policing looks like. Defund the racist cops and let these communites police themselves:foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

I knew they were black after reading the title.
Chicago is such a rich vibrant metropolis. Soon coming to every western city.