Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two different periods in time

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/nUmO7rBMdoU

View: https://youtu.be/tuutxhz6P_w

View: https://youtu.be/3SPLbz3NadI

Still think women deserved rights?
20200310 164925

This is the western culture stormfrontcels want to preserve

Fuck both eras honestly

Foid degeneracy knows no bounds. Nuke their rights.

why are you doing this to me? I'm gonna coom :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Interesting that this happens once women are given rights. Its almost as if they dont really have a will of their own and live for chad.
why are you doing this to me? I'm gonna coom :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Brutal, over for coomcels.

No whore would ever twerk on my dick. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Holes will be holes no matter what era
True and based.

Interesting that this happens once women are given rights. Its almost as if they dont really have a will of their own and live for chad.

Brutal, over for coomcels.
They never did deserve them. They are inferior mentally and physically

whores are disgusting. they should be forced into slavery

I looked up that whore Nastya Nass's insta. Bitch has got 7.8 M followers. Just shake your ass and get millions of cucks simping after you theory.

BRUTAL.

Why though?

Preserving a modest culture has nothing to do with being a piece of human garbage
Jfl I was talking about the current culture. The modest culture died decades ago, there is nothing left to preserve.

Holes will be holes no matter what era
This

No matter what dress they wear they are Chad only. If she breathes she's a thot.

Jfl I was talking about the current culture. The modest culture died decades ago, there is nothing left to preserve.
Ok
This

No matter what dress they wear they are Chad only. If she breathes she's a thot.
Based. Still was better when they were modest though

You’re coping if you think women before the sexual revolution were “chad only”. Life didn’t offer you as many choices back then, it was either get married or nothing for women back then

And here's your "oppressing" arab clothing
77f4f43b0cbdd2f2b66231d39a93b0ed.jpg
14614510_10209719556057369_824783427_o.jpg
images

Because dressing like a decent woman and getting married young to a hard working young man and taking care of you children is oppression
The caring and loving gender. What a fucking joke.

The moment women got a little breathing room they turned into witches

Or rather revealed they always were

Last edited:
einstein iq thread

based gorillacel

You’re coping if you think women before the sexual revolution were “chad only”. Life didn’t offer you as many choices back then, it was either get married or nothing for women back then

You’re coping if you think women before the sexual revolution were “chad only”. Life didn’t offer you as many choices back then, it was either get married or nothing starve to death for women back then