Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Two cops shoot Colvin in Philadelphia

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Just charge at cops with a knife theory.

He dindu nuffin tbh!

yoooooooooooooo nigga yooooooooooooooooo yall didnt have to give thoughfulcel that many shots

Trigger happy cops.

Why didn’t he just comply to the officers orders? That has to be better than getting shot :feelskek:

Jfl at anyone who gets butthurt about this. The closer a knife holder gets to you, the less advantage you have with your firearm, so of course you should shoot them before they come near you. This nigga should've surrendered instead. Blacks love doing stupid shit like this, yet people say they're the victim. People literally expect nonblacks to let armed blacks get closer. "Just get killed by blacks to seem woke" theory.

wish i was black so i could go outside and get shot. solves my issue with trying to get a gun to kill myself

wish i was black so i could go outside and get shot. solves my issue with trying to get a gun to kill myself
If you did the same thing he did you would be shot much sooner. Coos are actually much more reluctant to shoot blacks than other races, and only do it when they have to.

not me.

also calling all black people "colvin" is cringey as fuck. Learn to actually make funny jokes you pathetic stormfag

Last edited:

They should have taught that foid a lesson too.

How short though? I'm was looking through his posts and can't find anything about him mentioning his height
he said before that he always keeps his stats secret to not doxx himself

not me.

also calling all black people "colvin" is cringey as fuck. Learn to actually make funny jokes you pathetic stormfag

Ruthless Colton Gang BTFO 200lbs ethnic

oh ja, das ist very based.

Daily reminder you're a fat piece of shit who copes with racist bullshit stupid jokes

egayglbxcaaygjs-png.346392

Jfl I'm not even fat, don't know where you and personalityfakecel got that idea from. Daily reminder you're an autistic sperg who posts his dick and face all over the internet for attention, literal foid behaviour. Keep crying for me.

egayglbxcaaygjs-png.346392

Jfl I'm not even fat, don't know where you and personalityfakecel got that idea from. Daily reminder you're an autistic sperg who posts his dick and face all over the internet for attention, literal foid behaviour. Keep crying for me.
If you don't have abs or sub 16%bf you're a fat piece of shit (I know you don't). Keep fucking crying.

If you don't have abs or sub 16%bf you're a fat piece of shit (I know you don't). Keep fucking crying.
Post another dick and face pic for attention to garner fake sympathy you faggot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jfl at anyone who gets butthurt about this. The closer a knife holder gets to you, the less advantage you have with your firearm, so of course you should shoot them before they come near you. This nigga should've surrendered instead. Blacks love doing stupid shit like this, yet people say they're the victim. People literally expect nonblacks to let armed blacks get closer. "Just get killed by blacks to seem woke" theory.

Exactly this

Why not just surrender and place your knife on the floor to diffuse the situation rather than walk towards the cops

Good, fuck him.

Either mental health issues or suicide by cop. I don't know what they could have done other than run away and leave the unhinged guy with a knife roaming around.

Another Dindu nuffin

:feelskek: at you editing your posts to say I'm 200lbs when I said I gained 20lbs in quarantine like 5 months back which was mostly water. I currently weigh 166 lbs because I row daily on a C2 model D and lift 3 times a week. It's literally the only thing you and @Personalityinkwell harp on which isn't even true because you two faggots fellate each other like two actual faggots in real life. Unlike you I don't lookism.net giant letter post like a faggot and spend my time larping a suicide to get soy points from 16 year old looksmax.org users :lul:

If you didn't want attention like a foid or a tranny you two wouldn't be posting your face on incel forums seeking attention when you know you look fine and where @Personalityinkwell looks like a self admitted high tier normie with muh "acne scars" (there are none). Also thinking other people would think cold approaching in real life would get any results in 2020 :lul: and trying to LARP as 20 and then 18 or some shit, and trying to convince everyone that you legit didn't know your birthday for the first 20 years of your life because your parents didn't tell you what your birthday was.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

:feelskek: at you editing your posts to say I'm 200lbs when I said I gained 20lbs in quarantine like 5 months back which was mostly water. I currently weigh 166 lbs because I row daily on a C2 model D and lift 3 times a week. It's literally the only thing you and @Personalityinkwell harp on which isn't even true because you two faggots fellate each other like two actual faggots in real life. Unlike you I don't lookism.net giant letter post like a faggot and spend my time larping a suicide to get soy points from 16 year old looksmax.org users :lul:

If you didn't want attention like a foid or a tranny you two wouldn't be posting your face on incel forums seeking attention when you know you look fine and where @Personalityinkwell looks like a self admitted high tier normie with muh "acne scars" (there are none). Also thinking other people would think cold approaching in real life would get any results in 2020 :lul: and trying to LARP as 20 and then 18 or some shit, and trying to convince everyone that you legit didn't know your birthday for the first 20 years of your life because your parents didn't tell you what your birthday was.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
well i do have acne scars. @ItsNotADream can attest to that

although i know you won't believe it because you unironically believe in JBW LITERALLY.

you know you look fine
Bullshit. I'm a 3/10 truecel and If you say otherwise you're a bluepill faggot, liar, troll and going on my ignore list. Anyone who rates me higher than 3.9/10 is a faggot bluepill liar.

Literally everyone rates me in the 2-3.5/10 truecel range.

Also you can't ignore the fact I'm a KHHV into adulthood and got rejected by hundreds of women.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
no I saw how he looks like and he's below average, like 3.5-4/10 he can ascend because his base is decent
but he has too many failos, especially not with his scares

Cue all the stories about how he was a loving, warm person, and he shouldn't have been killed when he attacked those two pigs with a knife.