Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two blackpills in a single youtube comment

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
oMO33GY.png

Two blackpills here, one is very obvious, the other one slightly more subtle.

1) Due to the halo effect two people doing the exact same thing will be treated differently simply because of their looks. He gets a pass because he's good looking

2) Women are so inundated with messages and potential mates that it becomes impossible to converse with them normally

The second one is almost exclusively caused by social media and dating apps.

JFL. I'd like to see boomers become young again and try their approaches from 30-40 yrs ago and see if they still work.

JFL. I'd like to see boomers become young again and try their approaches from 30-40 yrs ago and see if they still work.
They would be arrested after the second approach.

They would be arrested after the second approach.
Yeah that's another thing that bothers me. People always say just approach countless women bro, it's a numbers game. If you're ugly you'll be perceived as a creep, perv etc. You're more likely to get in trouble than anything else.

their entire personality is based on the fact that they watch The Office and Game of Thrones

or Parks and Rec, Rick and Morty, Seinfield, kek

"Just use Tinder bro :soy: ". Normies I swear to God!

Yeah that's another thing that bothers me. People always say just approach countless women bro, it's a numbers game. If you're ugly you'll be perceived as a creep, perv etc. You're more likely to get in trouble than anything else.
Exactly, and when you get labelled a creep by making eye contact with looksmatch (because that's the world we live in thanks to feminism), that label sticks and sets you at an EVEN GREATER disadvantage, not to mention your loss of self esteem and hope which damage your chances further.

Boomers and high SMV people cannot even contemplate what life is like as a low SMV male in a post-feminism, post-smartphone gynohellscape.

His face must have a good personality

He has forward grown mandible, of course femoids will love talking to him

Exactly, and when you get labelled a creep by making eye contact with looksmatch (because that's the world we live in thanks to feminism), that label sticks and sets you at an EVEN GREATER disadvantage, not to mention your loss of self esteem and hope which damage your chances further.

Boomers and high SMV people cannot even contemplate what life is like as a low SMV male in a post-feminism, post-smartphone gynohellscape.
Indeed.
They can go fuck themselves.

Boomers are the most delusional, low IQ, ignorant generation since the end of the dark ages hundreds of years ago.

She wanted to say: "if you are ugly,don't even bother to talk to me" actually.

Be creative,what a fucking joke :lul:

The "boring" message proves roasties aren't selecting based on personality. Anyone who isn't boring, that isn't chad, is a clown for her amusement.

Seems like that was a LARP, but yeah, that happens A LOT. Chad can be the most boring person in the world, but women will continue to line up for a chance, because they'll project their fantasies upon him and think they can 'change' him.

oMO33GY.png

Two blackpills here, one is very obvious, the other one slightly more subtle.

1) Due to the halo effect two people doing the exact same thing will be treated differently simply because of their looks. He gets a pass because he's good looking

2) Women are so inundated with messages and potential mates that it becomes impossible to converse with them normally

The second one is almost exclusively caused by social media and dating apps.

That's why those stuck up sluts who think so much of themselves, deserves the rope.

Here's a toast to more cockcarusel women like that dissapearing like Bianca dissapeared.

This saps the life force out of me tbh it's over

This saps the life force out of me tbh it's over
What could our lives have been if the bones in our face were different by a few millimeters?

What could our lives have been if the bones in our face were different by a few millimeters?
Aaaah, it is not so simple. Facial structure represents genetic quality.

Aaaah, it is not so simple. Facial structure represents genetic quality.
I meant that the genes were the cause of those mm of bone. Those mm of bones are just a sign of course. But signs are what people pick up on, not your DNA itself but its expression.

I meant that the genes were the cause of those mm of bone. Those mm of bones are just a sign of course. But signs are what people pick up on, not your DNA itself but its expression.
Well it is not so simple. Let's start by asking a simple question - what is beaty? If we summarize all blackpill facts we can say - it is build in neural mechanism of recognising genetic quality of humans. So those mm of bones are not "just some genes". It represents the outcome of the complex genetic structure.