Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal two ASMRist foids mock simping truecel

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

So I guess this guy paid some money to talk with these thots and they can't take this guy's ugliness. They initially try to play it cool but they can't help it so they inevitably lose it. Look at them cackling like retarded hyenas just because this guy is unattractive. However, the guy is a simp, so I'm not entirely sympathetic to him. he heaps prasies on them even tho theyre disgusting, and jfl he even shows his PARENTS these foids. You can see the foids texting each other and smirking, obviously talking about how hideous and weird this guy is. In fact, they spell out why they were cackling at the very end (5:34) "flynn...was so ugly". No, it wasnt his fucking KAHNFIDUNCE.

I mean what the fuck is this timeline? consider the life discrepensy between a truecel and a chad. it's mind-boggling. This truecel is simping for foids that despise his existence, showing his parents, his home, dog, while probably having little to no social life. His existence was raped by mother nature from the moment of his conception. No woman has masturbated to the thought of him. No woman would dare enter a relationship with him. To them, he is invisible. And then we have chad, who was blessed by random chance. Women will do anything to touch his cock. He can get sex and intimacy any time he wants. He can ring up a local tinder thot for a one night stand or get into a long term relationship if he pleases. People naturally gravitate towards him because of the halo effect and everyone respects and/or fears him. Inferior men are intimidated by him, and because of this chad exercises total control over social situations by his mere presence alone.

Last edited:
He might be a virgin but at least he's not an incel

Well this was pure suifuel to watch. Poor guy, dude, I would literally rope the next hour

Unlike you inkwellrinos, I'm a virgin BUT I DONT MAKE MY LIFE REVOLVE AROUND IT AND I TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT :soy::soy::soy: I KNOW IM GONNA LOSE IT ONE DAY BECAUSE I OWN IT WITH CONFIDENCE.

Also I find it funny how there is still some bluepilled fucks talking about confidence and social skills. Imagine if this guy approached a woman on the street

Also I find it funny how there is still some bluepilled fucks talking about confidence and social skills. Imagine if this guy approached a woman on the street

She would write on r/twoxchromosomes about a guy who gave off "bad vibes" that made her feel "unsafe"

When the better looking guy showed up at the end they started acting normal. Cucks have to be retarded to see this and still think personality is the most important thing.

I feel bad for him but at the same time I kind of envy his obliviousness, probably makes him happy on the inside. Stay gold, simpcel

I couldn't get through the whole vid. It was too cringe. Poor guy, this was absolutely brutal.
Fuck these shallow whores, absolutely shameful and disgusting. All they care about is appearance.
If this was chad they'd be fighting over who gets his cock.
May this poor dude find peace in this life.

Capture

Found this comment under the video, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 stacies? I say only one might be able to get that title.

I wonder if i look as autistic as him

What a fucking retard holy shit :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I can't believe he introduced the thots to his parents I'm dying:feelskek:

What a fucking retard holy shit :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I can't believe he introduced the thots to his parents I'm dying:feelskek:
He is clearly autistic or not alright in the head, have some fucking empathy

All comments from females blame him for putting girls in awkward position and say they tried to be nice, what awkward position? they're started laughing the second they saw him. I just hope poor fool learned something from this.

All comments from females blame him for putting girls in awkward position and say they tried to be nice, what awkward position? they're started laughing the second they saw him. I just hope poor fool learned something from this.

This moment will be a watershed, cornerstone moment in his journey of life. It was at this moment that he lost the innocence of youth and got a bitter taste of reality. All of this is integral to transitioning into adulthood and emotional maturity.

He is clearly autistic or not alright in the head, have some fucking empathy
Good luck on hoping for empathy from some of the faggots on here

He posts on IT. Calling it now.

Imagine humiliating and making fun of a person who fucking PAID to talk to you just because they're ugly.

Guy is a gigasimp though. He adresses those random ASMR whores like they were a national hero or something.

This ASDcel should've just paid for a blowie.

What a soul destroying experience.
I truely hope he was too sperged to realize his humiliation.

JFL. No sympathy for him.

He is a simp but still, I feel sad for this dude and I hope that he takes the blackpill at this point already.

So Scottish Murmurs is a bitch. Not surprised at all. I used to watch some of her videos, she sounds very funny when trying to speak foreign languages. Although, she probably is not a Stacey, because she has some real facial skin problems. She tries to hide them with tons of makeup, but they're still visible. But the tits are nice tbh. I guess this poor guy was hoping to see some tiddies, and not to be mocked.

Scottish Murmurs is a bitch.
I got a lot more of the bitch vibe from the other one, "Create Calm" (or CC for short)

SM is trying to talk to the guy and be polite. CC immediately checks out. She never says anything to him. She immediately goes off camera in order to text SM. She obviously texts something mean about the way he looks. Only then does SM start laughing.

CC never talks to the guy until the end where she says, "it's been so lovely but we're going to talk to someone else" - the sarcasm in her voice and the context of being mean and then punctuating it with "so lovely" is a major bitch move in my opinion.

I can’t watch this, way too brutal. :feelsbadman:

Life fuel thread. The cucky mccucker cuck deserves humiliation for being a cuck. You have the be the cuckiest of the cucks to pay whores to talk to your cuck self. Get rekt cucker cuck you got cucked in a liestream. Hopefully more cucks will watch this and stop giving their money to whores.

God that was cringe; he didn't help himself with how autist he was acting

Well this was pure suifuel to watch. Poor guy, dude, I would literally rope the next hour
tbh.
males are truly the pathetic sex, fuck kill me already
He's young, and naive, yet crushed into oblivion
God that was cringe; he didn't help himself with how autist he was acting
tbh