Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Two 19 yo foids rejected a man. He then stabbed both of them and one ended up dead. JFL

Graveyard

Graveyard

Chudmaxxed Aliencel. 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
★★★

This shit needs to become normalized.

I'll say what I always say in these cases: this is the result of feminism

Feminists want to discourage women from going into relationships, from marrying, from giving men sex. Feminists encourage women to have insane unrealistic standards and never give men chances.

Alright, fine. But this is the result. SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, ANGRY BITTER MEN.

So I can only laugh and be happy this happens. We could all be living peacefully in happy relationships, but nope, feminists say we can't have that cus it's mysoginistic. Ok. Enjoy events like this happening more and more then.

Now this is the type of news that improves my mood.

Hope he doesn't get caught :feelsokman:

Feminists want to discourage women from going into relationships, from marrying, from giving men sex. Feminists encourage women to have insane unrealistic standards and never give men chances.

So I can only laugh and be happy this happens. We could all be living peacefully in happy relationships, but nope, feminists say we can't have that cus it's mysoginistic. Ok. Enjoy events like this happening more and more then.

:soy: how did those teen babies escape their cribs????????????????

Well agent, I have to fully condemn this type of thing. I would never do this myself.

Some fedfag will surely drift over this way.

In a cruel twist of irony though cases like this are used to further justify feminism and the vicious cycle goes on.

Laughing all the way to HeLL and BACK!
~MY JITE

We could all be living peacefully in happy relationships
Be grateful about the revelation of true nature of foids. There was never the possibility of peaceful relationships.

screenshot these NUTS ITfags

Maybe the girls should have showered more.

In a cruel twist of irony though cases like this are used to further justify feminism and the vicious cycle goes on.
Feminism happened to combat "violence against foids' though among "other things" ironically. I much prefer this outcome. The more passive men are the more dominant feminism becomes. Scandi countries for example. Feminism is inevitable either way. Cases like this are small steps in the right direction.

Feminism happened to combat "violence against foids' though among "other things" ironically. I much prefer this outcome. The more passive men are the more dominant feminism becomes. Scandi countries for example. Feminism is inevitable either way. Cases like this are small steps in the right direction.
No feminism is the result of old infertile women getting in positions of power. Nothing else.

Good job to this niggER. The two sisters (ugly af) walked in 2AM which they probs had hookups, so why reject another man? It's not big loss.

late stage capitalism and feminism will be doom of lot of foids for this reason

No, muh bonobo utopia:foidSoy:

as long as they get scared soo much that wont even get a uber to chad's house which is life fuel and would keep body counts of these whores down:feelskek:

What was the race of them

it was a lonely autistic man

I think they rejected him by insulting him.

I hope the pigs never find him.

Was that weirdo wearing a skirt?

Nice (IN VIDEO GAME)

as long as they get scared soo much that wont even get a uber to chad's house which is life fuel and would keep body counts of these whores down:feelskek:
Based

I agree that men must fight against feminism (in video game) but how is feminism inevitable?

sounds like fake news. another false flag (((they))) will use to promote censorship and communism and feminism.

I agree that men must fight against feminism (in video game) but how is feminism inevitable?
Because foids will continue to weaponize their faux outrage against men to keep making more facists laws. Reminds of how I used to guilt trip my parents with my "outrage" until they had enough and beat the shit out of me.

you said evERything thERe is to be said about the issue of feminism, close to as simply as it can possibly be said.

Nothing more to add to what you said

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back