Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter user owns nasty inkwells by stating "being cucked is wholesome actually"

I genuinely feel bad for these cucks. They have it worse than blackpilled incels.

Nothing stops you from working on yourself and being the “chad”.

If you spend your life blaming everything instead of looking in it’s gonna be the shittiest experience ever.

Stop with this weird Cuck fetish and take steps to better yourself. Go find some hobbies, attend higher education for better jobs, work on your body. You’ll find confidence and in the process someone special. Quit obsessing over people you don’t know.

You aren’t supposed to get anything for free, you have to put in the effort.

20230822 201224

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Shit like this could be a nice way to wake normies up. There’s something viscerally wrong with being cucked, yet this comic tries to normalize it. People who don’t know better or who want to just follow along with perceived social norms can maybe get woken up if we point this out.

Tagging people from the incel movement thread who might be interested:
@weaselbomber
@PacinoMan
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@TBIcel

I genuinely feel bad for these cucks. They have it worse than blackpilled incels.
Nope, cucks have to be willfully ignorant, retarded and/or degenerate to be cuckolds, no sympathy for those faggots and no sympathy for stepcucks that raise retarded chadspawn

Cigarette please

Marlboro 137866429

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

It's complete madness at this point. They were completely reprogrammed and brainwashed via the mass media. Their natural instincts are gone. It's a waste of time to talk with them.
Shit like this could be a nice way to wake normies up. There’s something viscerally wrong with being cucked, yet this comic tries to normalize it. People who don’t know better or who want to just follow along with perceived social norms can maybe get woken up if we point this out.

Tagging people from the incel movement thread who might be interested:
@weaselbomber
@PacinoMan
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@TBIcel

cucks and simps are the reason the dating market is so fucked up

Normies deserve all the cucking they get

It will be worse if that cucked is a nerd betabuxx who is in a providership with his wife.

Thats a solid cope until you go murder/suicide

SomeOrdinaryGamers be like, " I approve this message" :feelskek:

If this is true, then the happiness increased by giving state mandated gf is much more than the suffering of the foids

Twitter cucks deserve to be mocked non stop.

cucks and simps are the reason the dating market is so fucked up
Simps are the bigger problem. Cucks are a fringe group - maybe 1% of population. Simps OTOH I feel are 70%+ of men.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's a joke. Highly doubt that was posted seriously. :feelskek:

Normoids are becoming accepting to being cucked by chad. This isn’t a coincidence when it’s being brought up in media too now. Cuckholds will be normalized soon in clownworld, it won’t be too long.

Better incel than cuck is law

the happiness in the world increased is a meme template, that i've seen over dozen times with slightly edited first panel and few changed words to match topic of the conversation and gets used mock those who conform to their current terrible state of life to please others

Nothing stops you from working on yourself and being the “chad”.

If you spend your life blaming everything instead of looking in it’s gonna be the shittiest experience ever.

Stop with this weird Cuck fetish and take steps to better yourself. Go find some hobbies, attend higher education for better jobs, work on your body. You’ll find confidence and in the process someone special. Quit obsessing over people you don’t know.

You aren’t supposed to get anything for free, you have to put in the effort.

View attachment 852948
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
What the fuck is this redpill bullshit

the happiness in the world increased is a meme template, that i've seen over dozen times with slightly edited first panel and few changed words to match topic of the conversation and gets used mock those who conform to their current terrible state of life to please others
Yeah, it's also often used to mock people like Ethical Altruists and rationalists

What the fuck is this redpill bullshit
Sarcasm

Same as most modern redpill bullshit, eg. when Andrew Tate promises his incel followers he can teach them to draw chicks, he's just joking

Sarcasm

Same as most modern redpill bullshit, eg. when Andrew Tate promises his incel followers he can teach them to draw chicks, he's just joking
good, i thought you were serious for a second

We do indeed live in a society.

good, i thought you were serious for a second
Wasn't me, but ty

That said, the persons who read my own posts are very silly if they think that I believe a word of all that I write. Yet I would sooner believe it than believe in their foppish criticisms. I write just as I please, and I say just what I please.