Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twitter thread Full of blackpills- MANLETS DO NOT ENTER

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Bu but the average male height is 5’9 inkwell :soy::soy:

Look at these posts and tell me there's no reason to hate women

If there is an afterlife women are tmgoing to hell. Take solace in that fact to cope
I truly hope so. It would bring me utter bliss and eternal happiness

I truly hope so. It would bring me utter bliss and eternal happiness
Every single religion that exists pretty much says that.

I was playing the new assassin's creed which is shit by the way but even there I think the mebtioned under their beliefs women go to hell no matter what kek

damn pretty big war going on between the tall girls and short girls on who gets the 5/10+ tallfags
seems the short girls are winning

If I was a tallfags with options
I'd prob go for the short girls

Last edited:
If there is an afterlife women are tmgoing to hell. Take solace in that fact to cope
shower thought i had recently:
their hell will be incel heaven, at the same time :feelshaha:

Last edited:
It's over for ho chi minh

White women are the most despicable demographic.

All these niggers talking about niggerball :feelsUgh:

What do you mean? :feelshmm:
afterlife consisting for them to be obedient sex slaves for men that they deemed ugly. afterlife for us: getting the sex thing served on the silver platter. both happening in the same room.

Do men have a natural attraction to short girls? I'm a 6'1 Asian and among both real life and celebrity foids I know I tend to be attracted more to the shorter ones. I can't even think of a tall foid I've been into. Or is it just me?

Last edited:
Bu but the average male height is 5’9 inkwell :soy::soy:
It's not a manlet bro!!! :bluepill: :soy: face>height! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Actually it's not so rare to get heightmogged even by a foid, I am not even talking about the other guys, 6'1 or :feelsrope::blackpill:

My only illogical cope is these bitches marry some tall freak and their children inherit some skeletal disorder and their brittle bones cause them daily pain (only the female children).

If females keep this up, we’ll have a beta uprising.

20/80

Last edited:
At least chadlets still get dates, over for ogres :cryfeels:

God is probably a cuck and will send them to heaven anyway

If gods real, this is for sure not the case. Seems like in every religion ever god hates women with a passion.
Religion is just a cope created by incel males, while we cope with ".co", they coped with heaven and "god".

Every single religion that exists pretty much says that.

I was playing the new assassin's creed which is shit by the way but even there I think the mebtioned under their beliefs women go to hell no matter what kek
If I were god, in hell foids would be eternally raped by ethnic, balding ugly midgets :feelskek:

Negresses and coal-burners are the worst. Hope they enjoy having retarded kids.

For the Lord sees not as man sees man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:. Should've never gave them rights