Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Twitter personality detectors calling a man manipulative and abusive because he has a girlfriend

He looks disgusting, literally JBW in action.

This whole fucking scenario of her acting like a lunatic at the sink has to be larp, right? No way normies have lost it so much that they’re starting to record their gfs having mental breakdowns and post it online. This has to be for clout.

Just be white. I wish I was fully white and not a mixed race fuck, if I was fully white I might actually have a girlfriend.

This whole fucking scenario of her acting like a lunatic at the sink has to be larp, right? No way normies have lost it so much that they’re starting to record their gfs having mental breakdowns and post it online. This has to be for clout.
It might be larp, or not, some people are crazy so I can't really doubt anything

Just be white. I wish I was fully white and not a mixed race fuck, if I was fully white I might actually have a girlfriend.
Cope nigga, JBW is just the biggest cope ever.

Look at her body language in the 2nd vid. She’s clearly there for a green card

I'm absolutely loving it how people, mostly young ethnics, are unironically turning against interracial marriages and miscegenation in general because of stuff like this, while white leftists are completely clueless about stuff like this happening :feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy:.

Look at her body language in the 2nd vid. She’s clearly there for a green card
Maybe your right. I've never been good at reading body language.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back