Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter is the most cucked thing in existence

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
My friend applied for a job with Twitter. In the application, it was mandatory to fill out your race, gender identity (of which there were 10+ choices) and sexual orientation (7 choices). He put straight, white, male and legitimately got a rejection email in a matter of 1 hour. I'm sure his near instant rejection had nothing at all to do with his identity.

Imagine having a twatter account.

He should have just lied, put he was a pre-op tranny or something. He would have gotten the job real quick. If you ain't lying on job apps you ain't doing it right.

Why did he want to work at twitter in the first place? But yeah, diversity quotas are real at all businesses in America. I filled out online applications for an experiment once, did the same information in all them, just changed race and name on them, all the ones I put down as Black got call backs and interviews, none of the white ones were ever contacted.

He should have just lied, put he was a pre-op tranny or something. He would have gotten the job real quick. If you ain't lying on job apps you ain't doing it right.
jfl.

a lesbian black Muslim tranny will get the job 100% of the time.

comes down to how much of a victim you are.

Anders Breivik fuel tbh

Who gives a shit? How is this related to 'Inceldom Discussion'?
Keep this race-baiting, MRA, identity-politics bullshit in OffTopic or better yet on some other site.