Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter hoes and soys mad

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-

UQ6V16ZI 400x400

Incels shouldnt pass their poor genes on
Melissa 2 400x400

This is who makes fun of you online
G8d4WW 2 400x400

IpQCmPhf 400x400

P72D32MU 400x400
5mUPBK5G 400x400

VgCfsWJM 400x400

So they admit they're "Eugenicists" & all their so called "Equality" is a fraud & scam.

All Animals are equal... Some are just more equal than others.

Every girl really does have an only fans now. Like when we started saying "in the future every girl will be making bank with an only fans account" I thought it was just hyperbole, but now I see it. Literally every female has an only fans account

What's it to that self described Whore tbf?

Every girl really does have an only fans now. Like when we started saying "in the future every girl will be making bank with an only fans account" I thought it was just hyperbole, but now I see it. Literally every female has an only fans account
Go on tik tok. Watch a vid made by a female. Go to her profile. There is a 70% chance she has a paypal/cashapp link in her bio

is that sigma's twitter account

I like how from the feminist perspective the "teehee sweety are your sub8 genes really worth spreading?" logic only applies to men.

melissa_2_400x400-jpg.259308

We live in their heads rent free

They literally admitted the blackpill lmfao
Do these fags listen to their own words?

"Lol you won't reproduce sweaty"

Wait until they find out more and more single men are using surrogates.

Twitter sigma.

They literally admitted the blackpill lmfao
Do these fags listen to their own words?
they agree with us, but they hate us and want us dead

why is every "foid" on twitter a literal single mom whore or a tranny :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I like how from the feminist perspective the "teehee sweety are your sub8 genes really worth spreading?" logic only applies to men.

melissa_2_400x400-jpg.259308
What a disgusting creature

why is every "foid" on twitter a literal single mom whore or a tranny :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
For the first case, its because there are so many single mothers in the West.

Nearly 30% of kids are raised by single parents and single mothers represent 80% of single parents.

if the cod zombies were replaced with these creatures my accuracy would go up for sure

What a surprise a landwhale :lul: :lul: :lul: