Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill twitter dont want to unban me

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
They ignored my messagess for appeal ;(

I got banned long time ago but maybe elon will uncuck me now

tbh I only want get unban to reply to A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.

A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.A reminder that we do have a Twitter account, come follow us on Twitter! Click here.

Good. Fuck Twitter.

jewtter banned me for making a tweet about elon musk also
i saw some redditors saying that you will get banned if you make a tweet insulting elon
so i tried it and i said "i would fuck elon's mother in the ass then cum in his daughter's face" and i got permabanned for that.

Twatter banned me becasue I didn't want to give them my phone number

Consider it a win, Twitter is a hellhole where retards go to argue about meaningless things thinking the rest of us really give a shit. I rather use Facebook.

Consider it a win, Twitter is a hellhole where retards go to argue about meaningless things thinking the rest of us really give a shit. I rather use Facebook.
Tbh
I've been banned from there about 5 times by now, it's not even worth the trouble of using a fake temp email.